Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Chill Unc. ;)
I'm sure we'll get the official word soon. Maybe it's just a "trial thing".
For me, it is moved out the the way
View attachment 493211

and us 'just' a small bar/button. So although it bugs me, it doesn't really get in my way. IDK about you.
I might be able to block it all out with adblock or some such thing. But....I want to hear about why they put it there first. It really looks like it comes from the server side. You'll end up chasing your tail if you try and remove it....unless they come back and say it didn't come from ECF.

Oh - I'm "Chilled" "Pops" . . . ;) AND - Like "You" - Just waiting for those in power come in to answer the question . . . However, usually "rdsok' has been on target previously and has solutions to a problem when something happens . . . Also, I am use to reading that it is the fault of a browser or the OS that has caused the problem and not ECF, so I wanted to make sure that neither of them are the cause given "rdsok" suggestions . . . Anyway, the first thing I did was try an Ad Block program, but it doesn't get rid of this one, at least the 2 I use . . . SO "We'll" see what ECF has to say about it . . . I just hope it is not yet another possible "Social Media" being included here on ECF . . . ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread