• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Found a company that loves the military!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonG

Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
West Texas
Hey everybody!

I had the great fortune of stumbling across Killer Juice a while back. They're just like every other company...they make and sell juice, right?

WRONG.

Walt and his team at KJ have taken the experience of buying and enjoying juice to a whole new level. Let me elaborate:

• Their customer service has been remarklable. Bluntly, it's in the top 3 for any company that I've dealt with...ever. And I'm not talking about just vaping companies. I'm a guy that doesn't write reviews, and Walt's got me telling everybody I know about his service. They have a "live chat" feature on the website, and on top of that Walt has faithfully answered personal emails quickly and responsively. Absolute class act. Juice got frozen in shipping from Wisconsin...replaced it. Asked for a small sample of a juice...got three.
  • Their prices are great. This weekend for example, everything is 25% off (exclusive flavors excepted) and your average 15ml bottle checks out at less than 4 bucks. When not on sale, they are between $4.99 and $5.99. Shipping is flat-rate $3.50...can't beat that with a stick.
  • They love them some military. Walt has flat-out told me "Make sure everyone knows how much we love the military" so I'm doing him that service. I've gotten multiple orders out here to my APO, and every single one has had an extra goody or two thrown in. Last week, he even tossed in a couple basic EVOD kits for two of my buddies that were trying to quit analogs, and some juice for them too! They've recently both ordered their own stuff, and haven't smoked since!
  • Most importantly, their juices. My god, their juices. Phenomenal...their flavors are naturally extracted with no stabilizers or chemical, so everything tastes clean. He makes a Shamrock Shake that'll make you swear you're sitting in a McDonalds. The Ripe Strawberry is really, really good. Cream Lickable (Orange creamsicle flavor) is fantastic, Boysenberry Syrup, Pancake, Deadly Peach...I could go on, but you get the idea. Every one is absolutely true to it's name, and he has become my no-kidding only juice supplier.

Please do yourself and Walt a favor and check him out. He absolutely deserves your business, and you absolutely deserve to know how every other company should be treating their customers.

It's official, I'm a fanboy. Go buy his juice.

bcme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
USA
I have received a few samples from Killer Juice including the new Venom and Anti-Venom which are colorful and tasty even without the nicotine, I just haven't figured out how to vape the gummy worms that came with them. I've watched Walt's interaction with his customers on this forum and Facebook and his customer service excels. Good products with good customer service is the definition of Walt and Killer Juice.

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
I'm gonna put them on my list, I've got about 1.5 liters of liquid to go through first.

Ahlusion is also very Military friendly, I believe that they started from a Marine community, and finally started selling publicly after so many requests. Their juices of course, are very good, nothing too special about their customer service from what I can tell, although they do ask you what equipment you use and what your preferences are, and then tailor the juice for you. Welcome to Ahlusion

Nicoticket is the most Military friendly I have found. They include a free bottle for Military members, and they overfill every bottle. Nicoticket has the best customer service I have ever received, for any product in any sector. They also swept the 2013 ECF awards.

This link is to their website but also has charts for the 2013 awards, it's worth checking out, they killed it. http://www.nicoticket.com/best-of-ecf-2013-results/

The Greybush

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Tent B2Q2
Ok guys thanks for the heads up ill have to check those out. Also MOMandPops Vapor Shop are very military friendly. Ive dealt with them now for a couple of deployments and they are great always putting extra goodies in all my boxes cause of the apo address. And when all my Soldiers order they get the same extras added too. Ive seen free mods get shipped out just cause. You never know with these guys. I have built up some re-pore with them tho over the years but they have been great from the beginning. I met them right here in the forums and they found out I was deployed and that was it they started taking care of me and it was over. Discounts for deployed Soldiers and they are even setting up a charity for the Wounded Warrior foundation on their website with certain juice orders. Hell they even started to name juices for us out here such as multicam crunch and blueberry falcon, ust to help us smile. Flavors are all out of this world also. Check them out you will not be dissapointed.

bcme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
USA
Ok guys thanks for the heads up ill have to check those out. Also MOMandPops Vapor Shop are very military friendly. Ive dealt with them now for a couple of deployments and they are great always putting extra goodies in all my boxes cause of the apo address. And when all my Soldiers order they get the same extras added too. Ive seen free mods get shipped out just cause. You never know with these guys. I have built up some re-pore with them tho over the years but they have been great from the beginning. I met them right here in the forums and they found out I was deployed and that was it they started taking care of me and it was over. Discounts for deployed Soldiers and they are even setting up a charity for the Wounded Warrior foundation on their website with certain juice orders. Hell they even started to name juices for us out here such as multicam crunch and blueberry falcon, ust to help us smile. Flavors are all out of this world also. Check them out you will not be dissapointed.

I've seen his thread with you guys. He does a commendable job helping you guys.

gruntybob

Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
Texas
Looks like I'll be buying from all mentioned vendors from now on. =D

Check out ZomB Liquids on Facebook. He's active duty air force and a fellow cop brethren so I gotta throw out the name. Thanks for the advice I'll order from some of these companies and give them a try next... too bad I didn't see this a day or two ago.

Where is he stationed?

Last edited:

Bochawa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
Naples, Italy
Nicoticket is the most Military friendly I have found. They include a free bottle for Military members, and they overfill every bottle. Nicoticket has the best customer service I have ever received, for any product in any sector. They also swept the 2013 ECF awards.

This link is to their website but also has charts for the 2013 awards, it's worth checking out, they killed it. http://www.nicoticket.com/best-of-ecf-2013-results/

Thanks for the tip on Nicoticket Kevin! I LOVE their stuff, puts everything else to shame. Also love my Provari but have a Reo Grand on the way to enjoy Nico stuff in. Largely based on posts by you, hard to miss that avatar. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread