Status
Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
The unit looks stylin, if the specs are correct on the Ijoy 20700 battery it kicks .... at 40amps Continuous Wow.
But I don't have personal experience with the Ijoy.

You might go to you tube ijoy captain - YouTube and watch some reviews. I've found this an excellent method to learn more about a potential Mod purpose.

I will mention that if TC is important to you than I recommend the Evolve Chips, I just bought a Relueax dna 250 and I'm very impressed with the DNA 250 chip which is pretty much the same as a DNA200. It's the only mod that I've tried that runs SS316 in TC Mode flawlessly.

I don't have experience with Ijoy TC chip.

Swaglife81

Apr 16, 2017
Thought I would refresh this post. Reviews are starting to pop up. Guess the bigger known reviewers have gotten their pre order/ pre releases.

IJOY Captain PD270 Box Mod preview - Vaping360

Mike Vapes who so far I trust said he can't find any issues with it. Or cons I should say. Here is his review below. Some sites say June release but some say mid May. I can't comment on a pre order without something more solid of a time line. Anyone gaining interest yet. To me I need a size for a man, I love long fingers but not fat and I can't stand tiny fire buttons. Just hope it's dependable for ADV on various tanks and a good TC, etc

J.P. Ambrutis

Jun 10, 2017
I do like the looks of that fire button. I don't have big hands, but I'm with you on the small fire buttons: not. comfortable.

Yeah, I too have pretty small hands for a guy, but the mod feels perfect in my hand, the fire button is awesome, easy to just grab and hit with thumb, or finger depending which way it's facing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread