Found another clone....with GG wings

Discussion in 'The GG' started by keighles, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. keighles

keighles Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    hugevapor.com/product/E-cigarette-Atomizer-series/ithaka-atomizer/ithaka-atomizer

Apparently the lowest resistance is 1.4....LMAO....

Looks like its from that Alibaba site...and they have clones of everything...

2. Itshak

Itshak Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nothing new here Keighles,
    There riding the invention and work of other.
    I guess Ithaka will be know with greater demand,since new update
    Is out.
    I sure quality is the same as price and maybe some chrome parts taking place of high
    Grade SS.
    There is a saying: what you pay is what you get,and time after time we see it's correct.
    I think we don't need to look for more so those as they are on market we all know
    And thread on that for to long.
    Better edit and get rid of the link,
    No use for it here,except steering emotions.

3. umarbutt610

umarbutt610 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I am interested. Please, let me know if you try it.

4. steliosss

steliosss kindness always repays... be sure of that... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Don't try it. Bad taste and leaks everywhere [​IMG]

5. D Stanley Querfurth

D Stanley Querfurth Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

steliosss is right
    if you buy it you will spend more money than if the buy the real thing, because first you pay for the clone and after a little time you will sure get the original , because you got a little glims of what the original will be if vaped....

Stan

p.s.: and after you got the real deal there is a place for the bullsh.., i am very sure you will use it then, take a look :

6. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Oh, thanks to this site we finally know what resistances we have to make on Ithaka kei :laugh:

7. imeothanasis

I laugh everytime I see this video Stan :laugh:

8. imeothanasis

Exactly as you said Its:)

9. imeothanasis

aaaaaxxxxxxaaaaaa

10. Otello

Otello Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Well, in this case I wouldn't speak about a clone but a counterfeit. :vapor:

11. imeothanasis

you put it right Otello. Its exactly what you said

12. CaptSteve

CaptSteve Airborn ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Yeah but it comes with a nice box :laugh:

13. imeothanasis

I have a plan then. I will buy their boxes and put original Ithaka inside:laugh:

I also have another plan. I will buy their cheap "Ithakas" and I will sell them to you at my price. Better??:laugh:

14. Bishopheals

Bishopheals Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

in regards to the clone. I speak from experience, many folks have passed me ithaka clones to build them coils. I can tell you how loose the threads are and its not made with same quality as an authentic Ithaka. Also the center pin has different threads inside because they tried using Imeos new nut (inside ceramic cup) and the threads stop short and it can't be mounted properly.

On some of them the mouthpiece jams on other ring so when you try to unfasten the mouthpiece/juice control it will also remove the whole ceramic with outer ring and juice floods straight down. Its ....ty quality and not reliable. After I relay to owner the issues and I let them try mine that's when they notice a difference in vape and in quality.

15. mitergreen

mitergreen Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

heres a better saying , although some of you that English is not first language may not understand

"The poor man , spends twice"

16. imeothanasis

I am glad to hear that you had this experience through other people Bish and you saw it by your own eyes.:)

17. imeothanasis

And another one mit: We are too poor to buy cheap products:)

18. ms277017

ms277017 Full Member Verified Member

Supporting member
    You know what I have learned over the past year plus of collecting, rebuilding and all out becoming a full fledged E-cig enthusiast?

The hand made ones that are machined with individual production one-by-one and consist of uniqueness and originality in design, will honestly last forever if cared for as well as maintained regardless of hand made brand.

Clones simply serve a role to make '$$$' nothing else, I do not want to sound arrogant when I say this: I have never purchased clones because I just cannot appreciate them and with the way I enjoy this hobby my family portrait of devices all have their own tale of pre-orders, time spent waiting and searching for it to line up with a valid tracking number en-route to my PO Box lmao

I just cannot get excited about going for a clone of any kind, sort of kills the fun for me.

I spent, Quicken says, something like $12k in a little under a year searching globally for the perfect vape; then I liquidated the entire collection, made around $5-6k and started over.

I have four setups now:

SuperT Precises ELA/ Kayfun Lite +

BaGau brushed Ti 22/Arrow brushed Ti 22 hybrid

650mAh eGo Twist/Kayfun mini 2.1 ES

And now as of this week: Just GG SS/Ithaka hybrid

All of my collections have always been Satin/Brushed, BUT The GG is the only polished hybrid I will ever buy because after browsing around here for the past two days looking for info and pics, this is more than a brand: It is a family of like-minded collectors and even the man making these devices is a family member himself of The GG ;)

So, tell me the name of the clone or even hand made device that when you make the investment, you also get what is going on here?

Doesn't exists as far as I am concerned, not with this type of atmosphere at least IMO and I am thankful to have not only purchased this device, but to happen across this gem as well is: priceless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.