Found my old nemmy. Worth anything still?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibtech

Aug 14, 2013
Selkirk, Manitoba
I'm not really part of the vape community now and don't care for mechs and rbas anymore. Just use a MVP and protank since they're the most reliable and cheapest route for me I find lol. Just curious if anybody still uses mechs these days? Very rarely do I see somebody vaping with a mech and I dunno if anybody really wants to drop 200 bucks on a battery tube anymore. No idea what's 'in' anymore so maybe you guys could fill me in and let me know if nemmys are still worth anything these days.

Since I doubt I'll ever use it again maybe somebody else that's been looking for an authentic nemmy could use it. I think I paid 225 - 250$ after shipping. Not sure what they're worth now (if anything?)

0FNZBH5.jpg

ERuXCEf.jpg

Schue

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2015
Texas
I still use my tubes and love them. Reliable, simple, and will last longer than VV/VW mods.

I am not a nemesis expert but there is a special edition one going for $250 on vape trader. This is the only one I can find, so you may get a good deal since there are so few on the market.

'Nemesis Mod' Search Results | The Vape Trader

Reactions: Jibtech

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Dont confuse an ASKING price for what it actually sells for.

Older style USED mechs like Nemmys are selling for around 80-100 bucks if you can find a buyer.
There are tons of mech mod options these days and the quality of clones are far higher than they used to be.

Lastly, trying to sell your gear openly is against the rules you agreed to when you joined.

Reactions: Jibtech

Jibtech

Aug 14, 2013
Selkirk, Manitoba
Dont confuse an ASKING price for what it actually sells for.

Older style USED mechs like Nemmys are selling for around 80-100 bucks if you can find a buyer.
There are tons of mech mod options these days and the quality of clones are far higher than they used to be.

Lastly, trying to sell your gear openly is against the rules you agreed to when you joined.

I'm not openly selling it. Did it seem that way when I made the thread? Sorry if it came off that way. I actually just copy pasted this thread onto all the different vape forums that I was a part of years ago. I'm just asking if people still are interested in Nemmys and what their current value is.
And ya I have found that most people are saying that clones aren't what they used to be and they're actually very good quality now compared to what they used to be.

Seems everybody is vaping with 200w box mods now with quad coil rbas so I don't think theirs much of a demand for a tube mech like my nemmy.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I'm not openly selling it. Did it seem that way when I made the thread? Sorry if it came off that way. I actually just copy pasted this thread onto all the different vape forums that I was a part of years ago. I'm just asking if people still are interested in Nemmys and what their current value is.
And ya I have found that most people are saying that clones aren't what they used to be and they're actually very good quality now compared to what they used to be.

Seems everybody is vaping with 200w box mods now with quad coil rbas so I don't think theirs much of a demand for a tube mech like my nemmy.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Mechanicals are as popular as ever.

However, the industry has always been extremely fickle. New designs appear every week.
The Nemesis is a great mod but its ancient by vape standards.
It had its quirks.
There are far far better designs available today.
There are still enthusiasts that love the Nemmy, but they dont pay the high prices like they did a few years ago.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I picked up an early authentic Nemesis for $40 or $50 from the Classifieds here in the Summer if that helps. I thought that was cheap, but it was listed for weeks before I bought it. They CAN go for more used, but unless they are super rare/limited, rarely over $100 IME.

Reactions: Bad Ninja

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
Several months ago I picked up 3 high quality H Cigar clones for 6 bucks each. That`s the issue you are up against. The Chinese are in economic free fall and there stuff is basically being sold at a loss. Ebay is probably you best chance of finding someone willing to pay a little extra for an authentic. BOL.

Reactions: Bad Ninja

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Several months ago I picked up 3 high quality H Cigar clones for 6 bucks each. That`s the issue you are up against. The Chinese are in economic free fall and there stuff is basically being sold at a loss. Ebay is probably you best chance of finding someone willing to pay a little extra for an authentic. BOL.

Thats actually a great deal on HC clones for Nemesis fans.

Ive seen lots of very low prices on $200 mods from that era. Chi Yous, Kings, Origins, and the old Pinoy offerings selling for under $100 new.
Shops are blowing them out because they've sat for years on a shelf tying up inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread