Fountain V2 Bottom Feeder: Squonk your Atty, not your Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
First time I've seen anything like this. Of course I ordered it immediately. :facepalm: Will report back when it comes in.

Screenshot 2015-08-21 at 6.05.00 PM.png

Last edited:

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
That might be pretty cool. So it's bottom fed like a REO but the juice stays in the bottom of the tank instead of having a bottle inside the mod? I'm interested to hear how you like it!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

My feeling too, it might be good. I've got questions about filling and replacing the bottle so we'll see. The deck looks good though, as does the AFC.

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
Is it possible to put any bf addy on top or just the one that comes with it. Would be a def win if the top was a 510 as well.

It is a solid state BF atty all in one.

I don't yet know how the components assemble at that point, but you can bet it's not a 510. I'll take some disassembly shots when I get it.

You did just conceive a new product though: a squonking module that fits between any BF atty and conventional mod, 510 above and below. The assembled rig would get quite tall, which would make it more suitable for a side-by-side style mod.

Reactions: WharfRat1976

Cifitzu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Little rock AR
Yeah, I've been waiting/wanting for a product for this for my xvostick for a while now. It couldn't be to hard to create. 2 tubes with a spring maybe.....ends like a carto but 510s. It really won't be that tall. I mean think of the tilemahos v2. It holds I believe 4.2mls and that's not counting the space that the air control, chimney and juice control takes up. I believe it's only 37mm. Don't quote me on exact measurements. Do include me if you attempt a proto. I lack any real machining skills. Only hand tools.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Reactions: TheWestPole

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
Yeah, I've been waiting/wanting for a product for this for my xvostick for a while now. It couldn't be to hard to create. 2 tubes with a spring maybe.....ends like a carto but 510s. It really won't be that tall. I mean think of the tilemahos v2. It holds I believe 4.2mls and that's not counting the space that the air control, chimney and juice control takes up. I believe it's only 37mm. Don't quote me on exact measurements. Do include me if you attempt a proto. I lack any real machining skills. Only hand tools.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I have a mod in the works that might be good for that, a 26650 side-by-side. My intention is to make a custom tall tank for it, but a squonking module could be interesting too. Could easily take a 10 mL bottle.

IMAG0502_picmonkeyed.jpg

Just began to shape this. Atty side is not even roughed in yet. Insides are done. One would hold the atty side to the palm, index finger on the fire button, thumb doing the squonking. Hmmm.

Last edited:

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
I have a mod in the works that might be good for that, a 26650 side-by-side. My intention is to make a custom tall tank for it, but a squonking module could be interesting too. Could easily take a 10 mL bottle.

View attachment 482993

Just began to shape this. Atty side is not even roughed in yet. Insides are done. One would hold the atty side to the palm, index finger on the fire button, thumb doing the squonking. Hmmm.
Is that wood and metal? Looks really nice. Is that a cut down SMPL mod or did you just use the switch?

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina

View attachment 482993

A "...." Mod!!! Mellow Mods Of course yours is nicer!! Really Nice work :)

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
Is that wood and metal? Looks really nice. Is that a cut down SMPL mod or did you just use the switch?

That's a stock copper 26650 SMPL and yes I'm using it as is. Other materials are walnut, brass and SS. The rest is from scratch except the spring loaded 510 inside.

sbmqcy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Quincy, IL, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread