• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Four Blood Moons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Once again I apologize for not being around much....or at all. Been in the bed with nausea....had to postpone my birthday dinner by a day. My sister took me out to a restaurant of my choice. Well, there was no thinking about it.....OLIVE GARDEN!!!!! I am so glad that Jesus invented nausea pills and I just happened to have a prescription. So, we went Thursday. Now normally, I don't order spaghetti out since my spaghetti is so very good....not bragging, but it's a fact. It's the only signature dish I do. Olive Garden is running a special, that if you order a dish from a small list of food, you get another dish from another list that is free. Man, I can't wait to go back for the spaghetti!!! I'm drooling just thinking about it. The next day, my bladder disorder kicked in. This disorder can go from a 2 or 3 level pain to a 10 within 45 seconds. It also puts me in the bed. So basically, I've been quite ill for the last week. This is happening a lot, these days. Bill, I'm even thinking about taking a sabbatical. I haven't had clear answers from the Lord on this. So don't panic, Bill.:shock: I am just having problems and I'm waiting on the Lord to direct me. Sometimes I feel like my foot is nailed to the floor and I keep going around in circles. Then I really get a panic attack

Anyway, I saw this documentary/drama and it's amazing! It's about the 4 Blood Moons being prophetic. If you get a chance to see this. It's a must see! My mouth kept dropping, learning about Israel's past. It includes them getting recognized as a nation, and I already knew that the U.S. was first. This goes into great detail. Out of 5 stars, I give it a 10! It also goes into the 6 Day War! That was amazing! It's on Netflix and I saw it on YouTube, but not the full 1 1/2 hours. It is based on a book by John Hagee. I love his books and will probably buy it on Amazon. I've read quite a few books he's written and they are plain and precise. He has a brilliant mind. I realize that some people don't like Mr. Hagee, but he has such a magnetic, authoritative and way with his words. You just can't help but read them. They are totally different from the way he delivers a sermon. I have learned a lot by hearing his sermons!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread