Four from Stella Blues Vapors - (bakery flavors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
The rda: Plume Veil clone, .6 ohm single micro coil, organic cotton on a copper Nemesis – I love that thing. One of the best Christmas presents I ever got. :)

The Clearo: SmokTec GBC w/2.4 ohm factory head, running at approx. 4.3 V/8.5 W on either a Vision Spinner or an ipv Mini

Stella Blues St. Louis Vapor Shop and Electronic Cigarettes
Peach Bum – My favorite of the five I got on my first order. In-your-face-peach with a nice hint of spices (no cinnamon) – if you enjoy Peach desserts, this is a good one. On both the clearo and the rda, I don’t get the bakery part a’tall; I was a little disappointed with that, but still tasty stuff!

The flavor on Peach Bum is strong enough to stand up to a good, solid lung pull and the flavor was really good on both the Spinner and the Nemmy. Can’t say that about….

Johnny Black – per Stella Blues, “This Juice is truly for the flavor connoisseur, with an intense pallet! Johnny Black is a dark and robust Blackberry Cobbler, with hints of brown sugar, pie crust, Sweet Blackberries, and a dash of Whipped ice cream as a topper! The Crème Fraiche of the dish!! And certainly a Keeper for our shelves! "

I was more than a little annoyed that all I got was a very nice, slightly candied blackberry flavor, and nuthin’else! Thought that putting on the Plume Veil would help, but nope! Blackberry! End of story. I was kinda errrrrrrrrrr……tossed some in a clearo and forgot about it for a few days. When I got back to it, I found I was getting the brown sugar.

I vape a clearo differently (sometimes) than I do an RDA. Lung hits are awesome on an RDA, but sometimes, with a clearo, doing a lip inhale (kinda draw on it with your lips and only inhale enough to get it up and out through yer nose) and exhaling the vapor through your nose, you can get flavors that, I’m surprised to say, I can’t get out of an RDA!

Johnny Black is like that. I STILL don’t get the whipped cream, but with a lip/nose draw, I get those nummy blackberries and the brown sugar on the inhale and that equally tasty bakery crust in the roof of my mouth and my nose on the exhale. Damn near an ADV.

Gooey Butter Cake – Got this one as a free sample (Yip! Thanks, Stella Blues!). Not being a huge fan of cake flavors (they’re just kinda one-note to my Midwestern pallet) I tossed this one in a clearo and gave it a try! Nice! A true-to-life cake flavor, a good choice for anybody who likes cake flavors in their vape.

I was pretty surprised to find this one is part of Stella Blues’ sub-ohm line; worked just fine in the Clearo! Even richer, fuller flavor on the RDA and you can chuck some pretty great clouds with Gooey Butter Cake! Good stuff, but I’m hungering to try some of the Apple Danish; I like flavors that are a little more complex.

Monkey Bread – Same deal as the Johnny Black. Do a big, fluffy lung hit and the complexity of this juice just blows right past my taste buds and it’s Cake.

Monkey Bread is a “sippin’” juice, too. Lip/Nose inhale and it’s the gooey butter cake with a you-can-actually-taste-it slightly sweet cream cheese on the exhale.

Shipped the day after I ordered it (late in the evening), nice, squeezy bottles with long think tips and purty artwork!

They have some pretty nice gear on their site, too. (Put the damn credit card AWAY, Hurricane….)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread