Four Tank Shootout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzz

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2014
NH
Hi all. Today I will be ranking the Atlantis, Sub Tank, Delta 2, and the VCT. I'm gonna use a scale system 1 bad 10 great. These are strictly my opinions and your opinions will be different.

Atlantis. The first subohm tank and a powerhouse. Plenty of airflow.
Coil Range: 20w-30w
Clouds: 9
Flavor: 8
Design: 7 (coil materials are controversial)
Score: 24

Kanger Sub tank. Comes with all the goodies, diy coil, extra o rings, coils, etc. Definitely the best value tank in the comparison. Adjust able air slots but limited airflow.
Coil Range 15w-30w
Clouds: 8
Flavor: 9 Best of the four
Design: 8 Doesn't wick well when tank is near empty and restrictive air flow
Score: 25

Delta. Interesting tank. Feels like like theirs some type of secret behind that ss body. Adjustable airflow but whistle is extremely annoying.
Coil Range: 20w-45w
Clouds: 8
Flavor: 8
Design: 6 Pain to fill and hard to see juice level in dark rooms.
Score: 22

And last Smoktech VCT. Plenty of airflow. Four different coils to choose from. A1, X1, X2, and DIY.
Coil Range: 15w-30w
Clouds: 9
Flavor: 9
Design: 8 Threads wouldn't catch, turned out to be a badly threaded coil. Also thing eats juice but I'm not going to take off points because of the adjustable juice control
Score: 26

So in my opinion the vct takes the cake with the atlantis and subtank and the delta 2 very close behind. All the tanks are extremely close and I would use any of them daily without complaining. Like I said it's strictly my opinion and they're all great tanks. Please add comments and your thoughts. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread