Four years smoke free... need help picking a new toy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Thanks, all. I have a few other TC mods, but the 40W TC is nice and small... good for temp control on the go. The Triton... well, it just looks cool. Lots of innovations, too. So far, all the previews of the tank that I've seen praise pretty much everything except the fact that you can't completely break it down for a proper cleaning.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
I got the Sig 75 TC and the Triton is on the way. Going to have to get the RBA and make my own coils for TC. I am a little disappointed that the Triton doesn't have any Nickel Coil heads for on the fly. I am looking for a good TC RTA. I quit smoking and started vaping September of 2011 and have had the same tanks and mods for 2 years. I just started updating all my vape gear. Congrats on your milestone and your rewards:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cloudmann

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Mine will be 3yrs. Aug.5th went ahead and bought myself an early gift.

SX Mini M Class

I also have so much junk it isn't funny anymore, but the SX is a Crown Jewel in my mountain of trinkets.

I've heard some good things about the Zephyrus Tank and it looks interesting.

EDIT: ***** My Bad****** getting a bit senile

CONGRATS on FOUR YEARS SMOKE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :bday: :banana:

Last edited:

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Mine will be 3yrs. Aug.5th went ahead and bought myself an early gift.

SX Mini M Class

I also have so much junk it isn't funny anymore, but the SX is a Crown Jewel in my mountain of trinkets.

I've heard some good things about the Zephyrus Tank and it looks interesting.

EDIT: ***** My Bad****** getting a bit senile

CONGRATS on FOUR YEARS SMOKE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :bday: :banana:
Enjoy the M class... one hell of a mod. It's been used extensively, every single day since I picked it up. Get yourself a good, high drain 18650 for it... safety first.

Last edited:

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
So, I got the 40W TC and the Triton in some vape mail the other day. I gotta say, I'm impressed. The tank works great with both of the included coils. What really was neat is thatAtlantis coils work fine in the Triton (not the other way around, though). I popped a ni200 Atlantis coil in and vaped it on the 40W TC at 40 watts, 500 degrees... wow. Very impressive vape for 40 watts. I'm just scratching the surface, but I gotta say, this mod truly does bring temp control vaping to the masses on the cheap. It doesn't replace my SX Mini M class, but it's smaller, more pocketable, and will certainly have a place in my rotation.

The tank rocks. The only issues I have are that it doesn't disassemble completely and that it's HUGE. The tank with drip tip is only a little shorter than the 40w TC mod. But that's a subjective con. The fact that I can't replace the pyrex or disassemble it for a proper cleaning is a fairly major con for me. Still recommended, though.

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
:w00t: :thumbs: :banana: :rickroll:
3PEFVdV.gif
:rickroll: :banana: :thumbs: :w00t:

VCross

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Yucaipa, California
Couldn't decide... so I preordered both the Triton and the iStick 40W TC. Problem solved.

iStick was a good choice. I bought one for the wife and she's loving it! Sexy, slim little mod with a good bit of power plus TC. I can't speak for the Triton. It seems really gimmicky. Yeah, it's got a lot of good features like top filling and adjustable drip tip air flow and so far it's gotten great reviews but that RBA deck looks ridiculous to try to rebuild on and it doesn't come with the tank. $30 for a Sub Ohm tank that doesn't include the RBA and only holds 3.5ml? I'll pass but definitely let us know what you think of it. Maybe you'll change my mind lol

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
Enjoy the M class... one hell of a mod. It's been used extensively, every single day since I picked it up. Get yourself a good, high drain 18650 for it... safety first.
My other half found my M Class receipt today. Let's just say I'll be in the doghouse for a few weeks.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

Reactions: davevape55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread