Free 30mL bottle contest give away! Where are YOU from? (1/21-1/26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I was born in a suburb of Chicago, IL. Lived there 18 years. Moved to CA, near LA then to Yucca Valley CA for several years. From there to AZ, TX, back to IL, in 1982 moved to Florida and here I stay. I travel all over with our business (we make products for show dogs so travel all over to dog shows), but I say I have a house in Florida (North Central Florida) LOL! Winters in FL, but next few days supposed to get into the 20s at night and only 50s/low 60s during the day! And this is Florida? Geesh! At least we won't have any of that white stuff to deal with....

Lynzy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio USA

West, By God!

SteveFromNY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
New York
Guess...

ny_timessquarenight.jpg

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
Interesting question. . . which is complicated in my case.

I was born an raised in Utah (a non-Mormon from Utah--a true minority!). I've lived in California, Italy, Ohio (Columbus), Minnesota (St. Cloud), Puerto Rico, and New York City. Although it may sound like it, I'm wasn't a "military brat." Most of the moving around was for school and/or work. Even though my job is in Puerto Rico, I spend most summers back in New York--I consider both places to be "home."

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Well, by my count we're now up to 48 contestants with 3 days left to go! But let's add a twist...

If we can make it there, the 100th contestant will automatically receive a free bottle as well!

I'll be checking in over the weekend from home to see the progress - so be sure to tell your fellow vapers all about it! Stay warm everybody, and have a great weekend!

spawnsharks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Austin, TX
Well, let's see. I was born in Southern California, in a beach town called Stanton. When I was 4 years old, my parents split up and my mother moved her and myself to Oakland. I actually lived in a number of cities in the San Francisco Bay area from 16 when I left home including San Francisco, Berkeley, Albany and El Cerrito. At 31, my wife and I moved to the east coast to explore universities. We landed in Providence to check things out, and wound up getting accepted to UMass Amherst, where we lived for 4 years completing our studies. In my Sophomore year, we moved, as a family, to Paris, France for a study abroad. I count this, because we rented an apartment in a neighborhood rather than a dorm situation.

In our senior year, my wife and I separated, and I moved to Alexandria, VA where I spent three years figuring out what I needed to do at this point. The answer was pretty easy, which was to move back to San Francisco to be close to my ex wife, our son and my daughter. During that time, she decided to move to Austin. I moved across the bay to Alameda, but with much urging and encouragement, she convinced me to move to Austin a year later, and here I am. I love this town!

D'oh. Post 98, just missed the bonus. (and a reread of the addendum corrects me.. 100th ENTRANT so I don't feel so bad.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread