Free bottle of Essence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
OK, I guess I don't really understand this.

By doing a contest based on "Person who posts #4621 wins." aren't you basically spamming for post count? It seems like you're running a contest where the main effect is to bump your thread up continuously in "new posts"?

It doesn't seem fair to me. It doesn't seem like it's within the scope of the forum rules (although they are a complicated beast in and of themselves).

I don't think it furthers the interests of ECF, or of the membership in general. And although I've only read about 80 posts, out of some 4500, it would seem that you've been doing this successfully for a long while.

I just don't get it.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Someone should have it now

And it looks like it was YOU!!!

Congrats!! :D

(don't forget to follow the instructions in the OP...)

I guess since I posted here, I should give something away, huh? ;) Post number 4621 wins!! If you are the winner, please create an account (if you don't already have one) on our site and send an email to queen@eliquidplanet.com. In the email, please include your first and last name so I can credit your account.

Have fun!

Thanks to The Queen for another exciting contest!!
(even tho I missed it... :facepalm: )

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA

By doing a contest based on "Person who posts #4621 wins." aren't you basically spamming for post count? It seems like you're running a contest where the main effect is to bump your thread up continuously in "new posts"?

It doesn't seem fair to me. It doesn't seem like it's within the scope of the forum rules (although they are a complicated beast in and of themselves).

I don't think it furthers the interests of ECF, or of the membership in general. And although I've only read about 80 posts, out of some 4500, it would seem that you've been doing this successfully for a long while.

I just don't get it.

The goal is to let you all try our liquids in hopes that you will love it :) I have to make you guys work for it somehow! lol

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC

I just don't get it.

What this does is gives the people who live on threads an advantage over others.
Your point is well taken, but it is fun for those that have nothing else to do and have the best chance to win. It is also good for the supplier as it keeps their name close to the front page..

The bad thing is only a select same few will ever get a chance to try any juice.

There has to be a better fair way.

But thanks for the giveaway Queen....

Congrats again Bella

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
What this does is gives the people who live on threads an advantage over others.
Your point is well taken, but it is fun for those that have nothing else to do and have the best chance to win. It is also good for the supplier as it keeps their name close to the front page..

The bad thing is only a select same few will ever get a chance to try any juice.

There has to be a better fair way.

But thanks for the giveaway Queen....

Congrats again Bella
Yes and no, Tick. Please note that the most recent contest took several days to complete (it started 9/23). Anyone could have posted the it on the Contest thread at any time.... if it had not been posted, many would never have known about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread