Not open for further replies.

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
Debadoo said:
Doogie was wondering what type of banners do you do? Can you customize them to calculate stuff, or just do the artistic part of it?

Yes and no. I know how to add a calculator, but ecf won't allow you to post it. You need a moderator that knows code to post it for you and my previous attempts to get this done have been a huge headache.

So it's possible, but I prefer to just to the artistic side.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Yes and no. I know how to add a calculator, but ecf won't allow you to post it. You need a moderator that knows code to post it for you and my previous attempts to get this done have been a huge headache.

So it's possible, but I prefer to just to the artistic side.

thanks. Every time I see yours I wanna go watch Bob Ross videos. I loved him! still do.

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
I am getting an error on the pic. It says the file is corrupted and it won't upload correctly.
ETA..took some doing..had to e-mail it to myself then save it..lol. thanks again!

Weird... It was doing something similar for me when I tried to save the one you posted. Maybe ECF hates final fantasy?:laugh:

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Hi DoogieTony! I haven't logged into ECF for a while and just wanted to let you know its been fun catching up with this thread this afternoon :thumbs:

Why isn't this thread a

xL1GjTM.jpg

It should be!

:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread