Free e-Liquid Giveaway/Riddle Contest Mothers Milk WTA Read Post 1....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Ding! It speaks very highly of the product and of MM. Plus, I like the Swiss Army knife analogy.

True Ding did a very nice job on the review except he didn't get the company name correct "Mothers Milk WTA" or include a link to the website [www.mothersmilkwta.com]

There has to be a way to figure out who's review is best? Maybe we can score them 1 to 5 or something...
Open Judging.

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
True Ding did a very nice job on the review except he didn't get the company name correct "Mothers Milk WTA" or include a link to the website [www.mothersmilkwta.com]

There has to be a way to figure out who's review is best? Maybe we can score them 1 to 5 or something...
Open Judging.

No way to do it without hurt feelings I think. Maybe random number selection is best.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I don't see how you can judge a review....because it is just that.....a review....when I look at reviews I look at what flavor they are reviewing especially the MG and look for a review on the strength I would vape...I would also look at who is giving the review as I know about some of these people and have compared other flavors we have both tried and I can relate to them the same......
If you are judging these on the composition of their reviews then I would have to say Lynzy & Kingpin are tied for me...

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
I don't see how you can judge a review....because it is just that.....a review....when I look at reviews I look at what flavor they are reviewing especially the MG and look for a review on the strength I would vape...I would also look at who is giving the review as I know about some of these people and have compared other flavors we have both tried and I can relate to them the same......
If you are judging these on the composition of their reviews then I would have to say Lynzy & Kingpin are tied for me...

I agree... Its difficult to judge a review were trying to figure it out as we go. But as this is a contest/game we have to play around a little

I was someplace on the net where it was described how the judges rate e-liquids. sooo... specific and not at all what I expected. One thing is that all the e-liquids had to be 18mg.

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
OK
So here are all the winners for the review contest. Please PM me your address so I can send you a prize. Yeah...

Here are the Reviews I found so far. Did I miss any?

K1NGP1N Review

1. Mothers Milk WTA (Bold & Chucks Red Hot Sinn)
This is my first ever ejuice review btw.

Here is the website first off. Go check it out.
Whole-Tobacco-Alkaloids-WTA-Nicotine-Nornicotine-Anabasine-Anatabine WTA e-Liquid Bulk WTA e-Liquid

I won 2 small bottles from a contest.
I was sent the Bold and Chucks Red Hot Sinn.
I got 24mg in one and 18mg in the other.

Ill start with the Bold. It was my favorite out of the two.
This was my first time trying a WTA ejuice too. It had a good tobacco flavor. It also had a little spice to it in my opinion which I liked. Its not a way overpowering taste but still good a vape. Pretty good throat hit as well. I would recommend trying it.

Next, Chucks Red Hot Sinn, this flavor smelled good from the bottle. You can really smell the cinnamon. This was my first cinnamon flavor ejuice too. I tried it a few different times and each time I couldn't vape it for that long. I feel like I can taste the Bold flavor mixed with the cinnamon. I am not saying its a bad ejuice/flavor but cinnamon is just not for me. It reminds me of those red hot candies. I just think the cinnamon was a bit to strong for my liking. But if you like ejuices that taste like red hot candies or that big red cinnamon gum you might enjoy this.

Thanks, if you have any more questions let me know.

Purplepeeps Review

1. Mothers Milk WTA Bold 0 nicotine!
I have to say this was very unusual and tasty for me. Normally, I vape extra sweet, desert flavors.

I got a sweet honey tobacco flavor, from this liquid. Wanted something soothing, before bed. Dr. B was kind enough to mix up the 0 nic for me.

Great flavor and vapor production.

I would love to try more flavors with nicotine.

Thumbs up from me

Thank you Dr. B!

Lynzy Review very nice btw ill make sure I send you some Honeydew

1. Mother's Milk WTA French Roast Coffee review
Hello, I received a bottle of the Mother's Milk WTA French Roast Coffee as a contest win and just tried it today. I'm vaping it out of a Kanger Protank 1 and on a 1300 mah Spinner. The liquid steeped for at least a few weeks.

The bottle I received contained 24mg nicotine and I usually vape 12mg to 18mg nicotine. First off I must say that is a very satisfying vape. I don't really taste a strong coffee flavor, maybe it's because I drink a fair amount of coffee, I don't know. It tastes kind of complex, like maybe I'm tasting some vanilla, caramel, nuttiness, and even cinnamon. It tastes kind of sweet too, which I like. The more I vape it, it seems like I'm almost tasting lemon meringue pie or lemon cake! I think my taste buds are weird. All I know is that it is a tasty, satisfying vape and I will try more of their products. This is my first review here. I'm not sure if this particular flavor is released yet or not.

https://www.mothersmilkwta.com/

From the website:

Highest quality premium WTA e-Liquid
Whole Tobacco Alkaloids “WTA”
Not all e-Liquids are made equal. Get real Tobacco Flavor with Mothers Milk WTA.
Nicotine only e-Liquids are missing the synergy that the minor alkaloids in WTA may provide.

Check out the website! Thanks!

RocketPuppy Review

1. Mother's Milk Wta Bold, 24mg
A little bow to the awesome Dr. Beaker for his sublime contests. I did receive this as a prize, and yet I will be re-ordering when done.

I received 2-15ml bottles from Whole-Tobacco-Alkaloids-WTA-Nicotine-Nornicotine-Anabasine-Anatabine WTA e-Liquid Bulk WTA e-Liquid. The packaging was simple but well sealed, and the juice, secured with light blue caps, came in hardy plastic bottles.

Sadly, my wicking is still in transit, so I won't embarrass myself by telling you my mode of vapor delivery.

Enough rambling...on to the wta. Before steeping, I tried the 24mg Bold. Wow! Like nothing I have had thus far. There were many subtle flavors, and every pull resulted in new layers. At some points, I got a nice black tea inhale and honey exhale. Behind the scenes, sometimes dominant and sometimes hidden, were woody and tobacco notes. After steeping in the CP for three hours at 140 degrees, the flavors just got better. With that said, and after many different variations, I enjoyed it most by adding a ml to my diy tobaccos. It made my own (not really my own now) mixes AMAZING!!! I will be ordering more, and after much deliberation, I would sparingly vape this alone but will continue to use it more as a compliment to my own stuff. Considering I don't buy pre-made anymore, this is a huge compliment. There's just no possibility I could make this myself, though I wish I could.

More to come later in flavor #2.

Ding Review
1. WTA mothers milk Special tobacco is fantastic
well I gotta say everything that I have got fom WTAMothersMilk has been fantastic.This Special Tobacco flavor just made my day.It has a full body and robust taste with a slight undertone of sweetness to it.It really is great by itself but you can add a couple or so drops to any tobacco juice and gives it a wow factor.It's like the swiss army knife of juices.I highly recommend the WTA mothersmilk in the tobacco flavor lineup.They say it isn't a NET but if you were to sample them side by side you wouldn't know it,that's how I see it.They know their business when it comes to pulling out the goodness from leaves.I gotta say I am hooked on WTA MM.If you get a chance to try some or want to venture into some tobacco type flavors I highly recommend WTA.They have 100% organic and/or all VG in their lineup as well, a little bit for everyone's taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread