Not open for further replies.

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
no offence to anyone shouldn't we be getting these for free sence we are supporting members . there are lot's who need there money for supply's ... just a thought lawnman3

We are only asking for shipping to be covered by the member. Look at it this way, if we gave away 50 free cards a month for a year at the cost described by the printer, that would come to $120 a year per member. Your yearly subscription is only $24. I feel its fair to ask for the cost of shipping because we are covering the cost of the cards.

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
@Lawnman
The ECF biz cards are free. You just send an SAE / SASE - a stamped addressed envelope for us to send them to you.

There are a lot more options for high quantities or personal printing, so it looks more complicated than it is. Sorry about that.

We anticipate sending out hundreds of thousands of these. They're free unless you want that many you must be dropping them out of a plane or something :)

@FlyerTom
Yes we'll post the artwork here as files.

Perhaps it also needs an exact size replica for direct printing? Not sure what people want. Let us know?

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
I will be putting the graphics in the original post for download. Thanks for this suggestion. I meant to incorporate this as well but it slipped my mind.

Also, I had to increase the first class shipping by 50 cents, as the Paypal fees were causing a loss. The members that got in before the increase are good, so don't worry that your order won't be processed. It will goes as requested.

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
The envelopes I'm using are 6"X9" and I have sent to verify cost by weight.

To simplify matters, I sent package via first class and increased the amount slightly to compensate for shipping that may be a little more. The cost difference between shipments are only going to be a few cents in first class.

If anyone is afraid they may be paying too much for shipping, I will calculate your shipping separately.

If you feel it's not enough, don't worry, I'll cover the extra, it won't be more than 25 cents.

We are trying to make this as simple as possible for everyone. If anyone feels any of this is unfair, please, feel free to contact me.

This was not directed at you sugismimi, this is just a general statement.

Last edited:

the86d

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2009
So. California, USA
no offence to anyone shouldn't we be getting these for free sence we are supporting members . there are lot's who need there money for supply's ... just a thought lawnman3

Like you got one of my attys for free off the classifieds traded, (or that I shorted in my case,) uh?

There is always one. hehee

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
The envelopes I'm using are 6"X9" and I have sent to verify cost by weight.

To simplify matters, I sent package via first class and increased the amount slightly to compensate for shipping that may be a little more. The cost difference between shipments are only going to be a few cents in first class.

If anyone is afraid they may be paying too much for shipping, I will calculate your shipping separately.

If you feel it's not enough, don't worry, I'll cover the extra, it won't be more than 25 cents.

We are trying to make this as simple as possible for everyone. If anyone feels any of this is unfair, please, feel free to contact me.

This was not directed at you sugismimi, this is just a general statement.

I happen to think that getting the cards at NO CHARGE is fantastic!!!
I was concerned with paying my share so far as postage. I was imagining how the weight of 50 business cards were only coming to such a small amt. of postage. And I was trying to get a feel of what kind of envelope. If I send you a SASE and it's too small to fit, or what if it's too big for the amt. of postage I put on it. The envelope will sit at my post office waiting for me to go pick it up and pay the extra. I'm in a rural area so getting across town B4 they close is tough, when you live in the sticks..
I personally don't think you should have to pay the extra, your already doing all the work for us..
Thanks BTW!
Maybe a picture of the envelope you used or would like to see used. I'm thinking of again size,and a consistancy in size and durablility to hold up to 50 cards.
I'm a planner and organizer, and I drive my family insane with stuff like this....

spaky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
Making cement boots
Personalized back for Elendil: Elendil_back.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread