Not open for further replies.

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Anyone. Ain't that great?

Yes it is. Thank you LowThudd. There have many times I have told people about the forum but I know darn well by the time they get home they have forgotten. With a card I am sure there will many more who will actually look it up. Thanks to ECF.

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Hi jOker,

I am wondering how long it should be before I get a response to the e-mail I sent. It isn't that I expect anyone to be at my beck and call, just never sure if it was received.

Never mind. I just got the returned e-mail saying it couldn't be delivered. Maybe I made a mistake in the address. Will double check.

Last edited:

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Ordering has been updated in the original post. Please follow the new ordering procedures. It's been made a little easier on the members as well as Jeremy and myself. Thanks for all the response. It's been tremendous! I shipped all the orders out received between start of ordering to Sunday night. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Also, contest winners that have responded were shipped Monday as well.

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Good job, looking forward to getting some in :)
(You might want to update, PayPal actually comes in at $3, not $2.50.)

Yea, we had to bump the price a little. We were losing in the end when you consider the cost of labels, envelopes, Paypal fees and other incidentals. As time goes by we will have an excess and will use that excess in a contest or something. I'll get that updated, thanks for bringing to my attention mark.

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Hi j0ker, I mailed my request yesterday.

Got you covered Jerry.

Everyone be sure to come back here and give your opinions on the business cards. We feel they are excellent quality and a great tool. Most of us have been in situations where these would have been perfect. Now they are available for free :D + shipping of course.

otbg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2010
orlando
www.otbgraphics.com
Ordering has been updated in the original post. Please follow the new ordering procedures. It's been made a little easier on the members as well as Jeremy and myself. Thanks for all the response. It's been tremendous! I shipped all the orders out received between start of ordering to Sunday night. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Also, contest winners that have responded were shipped Monday as well.

Also should note that the $10.00 additional fee for personalized cards has been waived. When going to the automated page, price is the same regardless of generic or personalized cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread