fing31.gif

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
I ordered another 5000 yesterday. So far we have given away almost 3000! I've sent out 1000 each to UK and Australia.

I have sent Canadian orders out for less than $3 bucks, so anyone in Canada that would like to select First Class, we can ship them to you for this price as well. I'll update the order page and the OP to reflect the price.

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Got our cards today!! Top notch is all I can say! These will really come in handy. I work w/ a lot of truck drivers and I think I'll be giving a lot out! Thanks so much to Jeremy and j0ker for these beauts!!:toast:

Thanks for reporting back Norie. I agree, top notch quality. I know I couldn't be more pleased....unless Jeremy stuck some chocolates in with them :D

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
I just ordered mine. I work at my local renaissance festival and I got a lot of attention about my e-cig this weekend. I realized that I need cards to hand out. :) I'm hoping processing is quick so I can pass them out next weekend. I even met a fellow vaper, she has a silver bullet! Yay!

I KNOW IT!! I was at a family wedding this weekend, could have really used some! I'll have to follow up and send out some cards :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread