Not open for further replies.

Smocha

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
China
www.greenhouseone.com
Hello ECF,

I'm Tim and I currently run www.greenhouseone.com. Let me welcome you all to the Official Greenhouse One free Joye eGo Starter Kit + juice contest #2!! (first one was VERY fun but got closed by the mods for violating some rules) As many of you know, we are the newest company to ship directly from China at the BEST prices accompanied by an unmatched 1 Year Warranty on EVERYTHING sold on our website as well as our 30 Day Money-Back guarantee.

To spread the word, we are giving away a genuine Joye eGo Starter Kit + 120ml of our delicious flavored ejuice a $100.95 value (including $15 flat rate shipping) to the lucky person who has post# 300

**********Rules****************

In order to obey ECF contest rules of not allowing contest threads to go past 300 posts, we have limited this contest to 300 posts. Also in order to obey the ECF contest rule of not having contests that are meant to build member's post counts, you may only post TWICE every 24 hours in this thread. If you post more than once, your post will have to be deleted.

Winner will be notified via PM when the contest ends!

Winner of contest #1: QueenV - California, USA

Winner of contest #2: Smokum - Ottawa, Canada

Winner of contest #3: pintail64 - Missouri, USA

While you are here, below are SOME of the prices we currently have on our website to show you how serious we are about this low price thing (you are not dreaming):

Delicious Flavored eJuices - $8.99/30ml & $3.49/10ml
Visit: Premium eLiquids

Ultra High Strength Mixing Liquids
Vist:Mixing e-Liquid

Genuine Joye eGo Full Starter Kits - $49.99
Visit: Joye eGo

Genuine Joye eGo XL Atomizer (Cylinder) - $9.99
Visit: Joye eGo Cylinder Atomizer

Genuine Joye eGo XL Atomizer (Cone Shaped) - $9.99
Vist: Joye eGo XL Atomizer Cone

Genuine Joye eGo Manual Battery (1000 mAh) -$19.99
Visit: Joye eGo Manual Battery (1000 mAh)

Genuine Joye eGo Manual Battery (900 mAh) - $17.99
Visit: Joye eGo Manual Battery (900 mAh)

Genuine Joye eGo XL Cartomizers (Pack of 5) - $9.99
Visit: eGo Empty Cartomizers (Pack of 5)

and MORE listed on our website!

In addition to the low prices, we offer what we like to call "The House Advantage":

1. Same day shipping on all orders received before 5PM CST (China Time)

2. Free shipping on all orders that total $249.99 or greater

3. An unmatched 1 Year Warranty on all of our products – If any of the products your purchase from our website malfunctions within a year of the purchase date, we will replace the product for you free of charge.

4. An unsurpassed 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee - If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will issue you a full refund minus shipping. However, makes this guarantee the absolute greatest in the industry is what we have for our liquids. If you do not like the TASTE of our liquids we will also issue you a complete refund minus shipping! This is unmatched by ANYONE in the industry and is how confident we are in the products that we sell at Greenhouse One.

Enjoy the contest!!

Tim

Last edited:

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
I'm here...... AGAIN.... lol, but more to help the contest along since 300 posts and only one post per member every 24 hrs is gonna be a slowwwwwwww climb.... GAWD !

So, should I happen to be post number 300 in this (<--- ya right !), I'll bow down and forfeit to post # 301 to give another member a chance at this great offering.

So it be written..... So it be done.

VapeOn,
Greg

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
  • Deleted by Smocha
  • Reason: one post per day :)
Status
Not open for further replies.