Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
The requirments:

You must be currently using an ego style battery and familiar with filling and using ego style clearomizers or tanks. (evod style)

You are functional enough to go to smokestik.com and register as a customer so I can quickly and easily have your tank shipped to you. :)

You are willing to give an honest, impartial evaluation to me within one week of receiving the tank and let me know what you thought of it's performance.

A limited number of complete 2 battery SmokeStik Ultra kit's will be given away once we receive our branded product, to people that take the time to make either a comprehensive video review or comprehensive written review. These reveiws will be use ONLY for our internal quality control and not for advertising or marketing.

I am not going to give any technical information about this product before hand as I want a totally unbiased assessment. If you wish to test the resistance that is fine however if you trash the tank picking it apart you will not get another one.

We are giving 25 tanks this go.....sign up at smokestik, put a post here with your number....IE...if you are the first person to post ..you are number 1....if you are the second person to post that wants a tank...you are #2.....and so on. When it gets to 25 STOP.....feel free to chat about the ego products you are currently using...we would love to here about them and what improvements you might like to see made in what you are currently using. I will start a new thread for tank feedback after we start shipping them out.

Once you have secured your spot here and registered you must send me an EMAIL...not a pM.....so I can send out your tank. service@us.smokestik.com Put "ultra tank" in the subject line.

Please record the type of juice you are using in terms of flavor and pg/vg ratio. We do not have any extra coils yet so please be careful about using juice that is too thick and does not wick.

Have fun...talk to ya'll soon!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
woohoo..that's more like it!!! Let me be clear...we don't want an indepth review...we just want to know if you liked it and if you didn't tell us why not as specifically as you can. But IF your the kind of person that enjoys techy stuff and wants to do an indepth review....the I will reward you with a complete 2 battery kit once we get them in. The kit's come with two batteries, two tanks, charger, a nice carry case and probably a free bottle of juice. So whatever you do will be helpful.

UK...I'm really sorry...these are in the USA only at the moment and I doubt I would be allowed to spend that much on shipping. Go ahead and send me your info and I will see how much 1st class shipping is....as long as your willing to wait for it....I'll try.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Actually I have Inferno batteries. Of course they are Ego batteries, but without the Ego threads, so I would have to use an adapter, this a probem? Might be good to test with an adapter. Up to you, I'll bow out if it's not what you're looking for, just let me know.

bacc.vap.......YES! We absolutely want you! hehe....your right...we need people to test all the parameters. Thank you for your interest. Make another post with a number in it please so I don't lose count. Cheers! haha...nevermind...I see you are #5...all is well. :)

^^^^GROOVY!!!^^^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread