Free liquid samples for first timers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
Yay! Got my two free samples today. Chose the Sumatra, which I am vaping on a Pheonix clone off my lavatube. 5ml/16mg of delicious. I haven't had a coffee flavored vape in too long, this is just great. Will order for sure. Also got the VS4, can't really get a full impression as the Sumatra wants to linger. Smells a bit like the Desert Ship I used to love, so can't be terrible.

Thank you for letting me taste your juice, Vapor Station. You are bookmarked and I will be ordering some Sumatra stat!

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I just got my samples! Thank you so much! I went ahead and dripped them, but think that due to the color maybe I should steep them? Usually if I get the tobacco ones and they look light colored like these do, they improve after they darken. I like them now though also. I can already tell that you don't have that "unknown" element that I don't like, so YAY!

What do you recommend? Now or later?

THANK YOU!!!!

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Mine arrived today as well. Sumatra and Frost. Haven't had a chance to try them yet as I have to get to bed really soon. Off at midnight and back in at 930a makes for a very grumpy Hawk. But I did open and smell both. They do smell great. I like the packaging. The box is a good idea. Tho I will use a sharpie to write the flavor on the bottle as well. But the box easily adds some support for shipping.

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
Mine arrived today as well. Sumatra and Frost. Haven't had a chance to try them yet as I have to get to bed really soon. Off at midnight and back in at 930a makes for a very grumpy Hawk. But I did open and smell both. They do smell great. I like the packaging. The box is a good idea. Tho I will use a sharpie to write the flavor on the bottle as well. But the box easily adds some support for shipping.

I totally wrote on the bottles with a sharpie. I hope you like that Sumatra, it's a nice even coffee vape. Lighting up my taste buds, I think I found the counter to my sweet vapetooth. Getting a lot of flavor and fine TH and vapor.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
I totally wrote on the bottles with a sharpie. I hope you like that Sumatra, it's a nice even coffee vape. Lighting up my taste buds, I think I found the counter to my sweet vapetooth. Getting a lot of flavor and fine TH and vapor.

I love me a good coffee vape, so I'm looking forward to it ... but will have to wait until after work to try it ... it's going to be a slow dull day on little sleep ... I need my known goto vapes for a day like that. :p

Wow, what an amazing offer!! If this is still going on, I'd love to try a couple samples. Please pm me! And thanks so much for such a generous offer.

Haven't seen any announcement of it ending yet, so fingers crossed for ya. :)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Thanks Hawk! I already got the pm from Eric and answered it. Will definitely tell my SIL about this tomorrow, she vapes a little bit, but keeps going back to her menthol cigs, and has been looking for a good menthol tobacco vape. So hopefully she will like this one. At least she can try it and see.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks Hawk! I already got the pm from Eric and answered it. Will definitely tell my SIL about this tomorrow, she vapes a little bit, but keeps going back to her menthol cigs, and has been looking for a good menthol tobacco vape. So hopefully she will like this one. At least she can try it and see.

Ask her to make a post here! I'd be more than happy to send her a couple samples :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread