Free NJoy Sample

Discussion in 'Disposable E-cigarettes' started by Bill's Magic Vapor, Aug 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bill's Magic Vapor

Bill's Magic Vapor Juice Maker Verified Member ECF Veteran

2. Zipslack

Zipslack Super Member ECF Veteran

I saw this in another thread. Was skeptical, but it seems legit. I did have to register a login/password, but no credit info was asked and I received an email showing the order had been processed and is shipping. Never tried one, just figured it would be good to have as an emergency backup or for somebody that I'm trying to convert.

3. SupplyDaddy

SupplyDaddy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Did the same earlier. Figured it couldn't hurt to get one for free!

4. cocacola31173

cocacola31173 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Got my order in. Im just curious what they look like. I could never pay the price for that all the time . But if its as good as it says it is I would like to have a few for the rare times I actually get to go out.

5. Zipp

Zipp Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

It could hurt. Did you see how much nicotine was in those things? I clicked the link hoping to find something in the 8 - 12mg range, and 30 is the lighter version. The other one is 45mg! Insane! Isn't that getting close to dangerous levels?

6. rico942

rico942 Super Member ECF Veteran

I like the NJOY Bold, just not the price. Tried to order the free sample, got the "Your age cannot be verified" message on checkout ...

I recall I got this message once before when I tried to order from NJOY. I guess my name isn't registered wherever they do their verification ...

7. chellemakepeace

chellemakepeace Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

worked for me!

8. VikingQueen

VikingQueen Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Thanks Bill!

9. SilentEcho13

SilentEcho13 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Got mine. I see these at 7/11 all the time but never actually bought one. Occasionally, these disposables are pretty decent, so I'm pretty excited to try the Njoy.

10. 2coils

2coils Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Some of these bigger cigalike manufacturers and BT are suggesting that higher nicotine content is required for equal absorption to what is in a cigarette. I will try to back up my statement with what I read. Just have to find it.

As for the NJOY, I like them. I normally don't use cigalike products, but they are pretty good. I can no longer support them though, because of their backing of EU's decision to regulate e-cigs as a medicine. Sorry to bring up politics. Just my personal opinion.

I do think they are a good entry level product for someone looking to make the switch.

11. unquiet

unquiet Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Cool.
    I've been curious to try one, just for the hell of it, given it's gotten such positive reviews for a cigalike.

12. Ben B Brown

Ben B Brown Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

got the same thing

13. SupplyDaddy

SupplyDaddy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Considering I boosted up to 48 for a short while to get off the analogs.. pfff... LOL

14. 2coils

2coils Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Check out post #6 of this thread. Actually, the whole thread is pretty good. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-godshall-uk-mhra-e-cigarette-regulation.html

There is some explanation of the 4.5 mg nic here.

15. Glen Snyder

Glen Snyder Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for posting this Bill. I ordered it so I could speak intelligently about the product to smokers who ask about cig a likes. They may or may not be the end game for a smoker looking to quit, but I feel that cig a likes are a starting point for those who insist on the small form factor . That and their ready availability makes it an attractive alternative.

16. Cactus Breath

Cactus Breath Ultra Member ECF Veteran

The Njoy King was my first e-cig purchase, and what started me on vaping. They're probably the closest thing to an analog you'll find in feel and taste. The only problem is that they're not cheap and don't last very long (I think they claim being equivalent to a pack or two of cigarettes, but IMO it's more like 6-8 cigs). I bought a few of them, was able to stay off analogs and they held me over until my first "real" kit arrived.

17. witchyg

witchyg Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by rico942
    I like the NJOY Bold, just not the price. Tried to order the free sample, got the "Your age cannot be verified" message on checkout ...

I recall I got this message once before when I tried to order from NJOY. I guess my name isn't registered wherever they do their verification ...

makes 3 of us and i'm almost as old as dirt! lol

18. Tatsel_Morte

Tatsel_Morte Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Ocean Springs, Mississippi, United States
    As cig-a-likes go, they are as cig-a-like as you can be without a real analog. They look and feel extremely real because they are wrapped in the same 2 papers that analogs are wrapped in. If you want a good demo, GrimmGreen did one at the beginning of the year cause they were giving them away like this around Christmas.

VAPING IN 2013 WITH THE NJOY KING - YouTube

19. Glen Snyder

Glen Snyder Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

If you ever had a verified account with something like PayPal associated with the e-mail address you're using it should work.

20. Flavored

Flavored Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Ditto that. It is the closest, and if you're ever craving an analog, they'll nip it. $6 at Walmart still ain't cheap, though.

: halo, vamo, evod, vapor pro
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.