Free NJoy Sample

Status
Not open for further replies.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
It gave me the age verification page when I first arrived at the site. I set up the account and had to leave. When I came back, no matter what page... Home, etc... it never gave me an age verification pop up again and when checking out said it could not verify my age.. try again later. Its "later" and still doesn't work. I've sent an email asking what to do now and will update if they answer.

ghola1was

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
NV USA
Yeah, you let him get away with that crap? My dad tried to go down that road with me until I reminded him how hassle free lung cancer is. He only has a second hand account of that because he wasn't around when I took care of my mom, who never smoked, as she slowly and painfully died from the complications of lung cancer. Just sayin'

We lost my Mom 12 years ago yesterday to lung cancer. She rarely smoked. He definitely has some first hand experience, as he also lost his Father the same way. Dad is 78 now, has multiple health issues and has no intention of quitting smoking. I'm just glad that he is at least trying to cut back a little.

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
It gave me the age verification page when I first arrived at the site. I set up the account and had to leave. When I came back, no matter what page... Home, etc... it never gave me an age verification pop up again and when checking out said it could not verify my age.. try again later. Its "later" and still doesn't work. I've sent an email asking what to do now and will update if they answer.

you can try using "Private Browsing" or "incognito" mode on your browser for a cache/cookie free browser session and that should force it to pop up the over 18 box again. or you could try clearing your cache/cookies and see if that works but means you would have to log into every site that your auto logged into again. i prefer the private browsing method.

normally Control + Shift + P will start private browsing. it does in Firefox and Internet Explorer.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
I did private browsing and got the age validation popup and still no luck at checkout after logging in. I've even tried checking out with a high amount cart instead of the free offer to see if this might be their way of putting the brakes on the offer.... nope that's not it. Incidentally, I haven't seen anyone mention that they have to pay tax. I've read "didn't pay a dime" for instance. Maybe this tax and or "no age validation" has to do with the customer's State laws? Oh, and update... no answer to my email.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I think this was really nice of them to do. I had tried to get a free sample from them in the past and couldn't because I dont have my own credit card, I use a family member's card when ordering online. So this was nice. I set up and account with my real e-mail address (something I rarely do hah) and the checkout process was very easy. I also took the survey. I know I've taken that survey before, but I took it again because I wanted to say things about my new experiences with e-cigs and mods. Its a long survey, takes about 20 minutes. Took me even longer because I wrote a lot when they gave me a chance to. (of course!) :p FYI- I dont think the survey is for njoy specifically. I figured that out 3 quarters through lol. I was writing as if I were writing to njoy (giving suggestions, etc) and then the survey says something (I forget what exactly) that hints that it is not a survey made to benefit njoy specifically. But it was a good survey and portions of it even acknowledge the existence of mods.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Got a free sample ordered and free shipping on the NJoy. I don't do ecigs, but wanted to get one for free, to have on hand, for friends and noobs. Can't beat free, right? Electronic Cigarette - E-Cigarette - Vapor E-Cig | NJOY. Use coupon code Tryking and won't cost you a dime.

You don't do e cigs but you have over 1000 posts since Feb? I'm confused.

I ordered one a couple days ago when someone posted it on deals and steals. :)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
A lot of you are going to be surprised how much you like these.
But you're also going to realize that they are FAR too expensive for regular use.

If you are one of those that does like them, you might want to try these next...
Electronic Cigarettes | Electronic Cigarette | White Cloud

They are exactly the same size and shape and weight, and they even fit in the NJoy King container.
They also have a much wider variety of nicotine strengths and flavors.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I've bought them before. They vape and taste fantastic but they are way too expensive. If these came 7 to a pack for 8 bucks and I had a regular career I'd probably switch to these and sell off my mods, they are that good. But the battery lasts 1.5 hours tops. Its sad. Its a sad, sad battery life. I bought 2 a while back and ended up going through both in 4 hours, and I was exercising moderation. So they are great for the glove compartment or a cute gal at the bar interested in your mod, but they aren't something to revolutionize your vaping.

sbc83

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
So I'm sitting here at work....

And I just keep filling out them out. I ordered a sample yesterday but forget if the email they send you is a order receipt or if it's a email that provides a link you have to click to process the order. Fwiw, as long as the name, dob and addy are correct it goes through. If there is a link you have to click to process the order then all my hard work is for nothing. :)

Last edited:

polingpower

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
Naples fl
So I'm sitting here at work....

And I just keep filling out them out. I ordered a sample yesterday but forget if the email they send you is a order receipt or is it an email that provides a link you have to click to process the order. Fwiw, as long as the name, dob and addy are correct it goes through. If there is a link you have to click to process the order then all my hard work is for nothing. :)

The last page is the bill ... cc info.. it should say you owe = 0 with TRYKING CODE

sbc83

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
The last page is the bill ... cc info.. it should say you owe = 0 with TRYKING CODE

I got all that. I'm asking if the email they send to the one listed on the order form is a "receipt" for the order or if it's a link to confirm the order.

Another owe zero! Why does mine always come up with paying tax? I would still like to know if those who get the "cannot verify age" are also being charged tax. If that could be the problem. Still no email reply from Njoy. Its looking like this is a site I wouldn't buy from regardless.

They ship from Az so tax has to be charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread