Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
I didn't realize you could do that. Just pull it off? :confused:
it takes a bit of doing...these are softer than when njoy first came out so careful not to tear it...but then again it is disposable lol

take a paperclip or something and stick it down the center hole and gently pry it out...the end cap is a good maybe half inch tall...
I used a needle to fill cuz you want to be careful and not get any down the middle hole and flood the battery

although I have to admit this lil bugger took a beating...I did accidently overfilled mine, it doesn't take much juice since it's new. You can see around the led where it got down in there but the dang thing is still working so all's good ;)

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
I ordered 3 samples have received two 1Bold and 1menthol bold.

The bold sample lasted almost 100 puffs it was strong until the very last puff.. The menthol lasted only 43 puffs exactly and it also was vaping strong until 42.5 puff. I knew right away it was done.

Great smokey rich plumes of vapor with both flavors. I prefer the bold, menthol isn't bad, it definitely taste like a real analog menthol cigarette..
They have a great product and I want to mimic the bold flavor juice. I just ordered a few tobacco extracts and will give it a go..

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
I ordered 3 samples have received two 1Bold and 1menthol bold.

The bold sample lasted almost 100 puffs it was strong until the very last puff.. The menthol lasted only 43 puffs exactly and it also was vaping strong until 42.5 puff. I knew right away it was done.

Great smokey rich plumes of vapor with both flavors. I prefer the bold, menthol isn't bad, it definitely taste like a real analog menthol cigarette..
They have a great product and I want to mimic the bold flavor juice. I just ordered a few tobacco extracts and will give it a go..

If you hit on the 'bold menthol' will you pleeeze let us know. Best flavor I've ever had.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Waste of $ guys. Sure amazing flavor but 3-4 hours for $8.00? No thanks. You might as well use the Fling minis. Not as good flavor wise IMO (though you can pick and choose) but a better price. Neither are priced well enough to be the only e cig to use. I tried :(

ps. There is a new REAL sized mini that just came out for $2.99 each. You will have to Google. ECF will not allow a link to it. It's a China wholesale/Retail site. E and Cig is in the site name :)

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
Waste of $ guys. Sure amazing flavor but 3-4 hours for $8.00? No thanks. You might as well use the Fling minis. Not as good flavor wise IMO (though you can pick and choose) but a better price. Neither are priced well enough to be the only e cig to use. I tried :(

ps. There is a new REAL sized mini that just came out for $2.99 each. You will have to Google. ECF will not allow a link to it. It's a China wholesale/Retail site. E and Cig is in the site name :)

IMO for a beginner, the nic prescription and flavoring is what will bring a new e cig brethren into the que. Three puffs on all three samples and I was over nic'd as a seasoned vaper, it will do the convincing that this can replace smoking to a curious accidentally started vaping.. When I first started a 1.6ml tank in a stardust lasted me 3 days, thats 1 hour now or less.. It is expensive but they in my review of them are almost guaranteed to work for the stubbornest analog smoker that gives it a try..

I have tried just about every disposable and the NJOy's have that area --expensive @ expert conversion.. If disposables and carts etc etc wont work I think these will.

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
IMO for a beginner, the nic prescription and flavoring is what will bring a new e cig brethren into the que. Three puffs on all three samples and I was over nic'd as a seasoned vaper, it will do the convincing that this can replace smoking to a curious accidentally started vaping.. When I first started a 1.6ml tank in a stardust lasted me 3 days, thats 1 hour now or less.. It is expensive but they in my review of them are almost guaranteed to work for the stubbornest analog smoker that gives it a try..

I have tried just about every disposable and the NJOy's have that area --expensive @ expert conversion.. If disposables and carts etc etc wont work I think these will.

Thanks for input, Visus!

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield

Very well said. I wish I had seen the NJOY instead of the Blu but even that helped till my first Joye arrived.

To Dawnbella, I understand that the NJOY can be bought at Walmart for $5+., compare that to the price of analogs. Anyways, most people on this thread received theirs for $0.00. Can't beat that...

Last edited:

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Very well said. I wish I had seen the NJOY instead of the Blu but even that helped till my first Joye arrived.

To Dawnbella, I understand that the NJOY can be bought at Walmart for $5+., compare that to the price of analogs. Anyways, most people on this thread received theirs for $0.00. Can't beat that...

Njoy King at Walmart is $6.99. No matter the price, 4-6 hours of usage makes them not affordable or practicable. Again, you might as well go with the Fling mini at $3.00 each. Same unit with different flavors. Mini's and real sized e cigs is all I use (though I have an eRoll and a 510 T as well) and I agree the the King is King but their pricing is an insult at best. A 5 pack for $30? That's $6.00 each. Fine if one last the same amount of time as a pack of analogs but they do not. One would need 2 per day and that's $12.00... not affordable or practicable! How many new users will be turned off by this cost and just stick with the real thing? Njoy is over priced. Period!

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
Njoy King at Walmart is $6.99. No matter the price, 4-6 hours of usage makes them not affordable or practicable. Again, you might as well go with the Fling mini at $3.00 each. Same unit with different flavors. Mini's and real sized e cigs is all I use (though I have an eRoll and a 510 T as well) and I agree the the King is King but their pricing is an insult at best. A 5 pack for $30? That's $6.00 each. Fine if one last the same amount of time as a pack of analogs but they do not. One would need 2 per day and that's $12.00... not affordable or practicable! How many new users will be turned off by this cost and just stick with the real thing? Njoy is over priced. Period!

Actually, I mostly DIY. After years of RYO, I found this to be a very costly venture, be it disposables or whatever. The cost at Walmarts was one that was stated by someone earlier in this thread. Honestly, I wouldn't be spending on the Fling either as it would be 2-3 daily. As I said in another post, as much as I like the NJOY, free is fantastic & it's the only one I will ever own. $9.00 - never going to happen.

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
A little off topic and back on diy juice.
All of my used NJOy's had residual e juice left in the polyfill.
I am patiently waiting mail for my nic shipment and are now vaping my last 5ml of nic juice.

Genius debate in my head; if the NJOYs are 45mg maybe the residual e juice in the polyfill will add some nic to some of my 0mg nic juice.

I had premade a 30ml tfa dbl ry4 and steeped for two weeks ready to go for my nic shipment due any day now---I disassembled the NJOys, took all 3 polyfills and the wicks and tossed them into the 30ml ry4 like an idiot. It steeped for 4 days and today I think there cannot be a vape better than this. There just isn't possibility.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
DawnBella we are simply talking about a free sample product, not purchasing the actual product (unless someone is so inclined to do so)

If you don't want a free trial, that's up to you...but hey some people like free samples.

I forgot how much these things taste like cigs...ug...giggles so glad you can flavor them yourself ;)

and
A little off topic and back on diy juice.
All of my used NJOy's had residual e juice left in the polyfill.
I am patiently waiting mail for my nic shipment and are now vaping my last 5ml of nic juice.

Genius debate in my head; if the NJOYs are 45mg maybe the residual e juice in the polyfill will add some nic to some of my 0mg nic juice.

I had premade a 30ml tfa dbl ry4 and steeped for two weeks ready to go for my nic shipment due any day now---I disassembled the NJOys, took all 3 polyfills and the wicks and tossed them into the 30ml ry4 like an idiot. It steeped for 4 days and today I think there cannot be a vape better than this. There just isn't possibility.

Visus lmfao that's awesome! I love it!

Last edited:

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
DawnBella we are simply talking about a free sample product, not purchasing the actual product (unless someone is so inclined to do so)

If you don't want a free trial, that's up to you...but hey some people like free samples.

I forgot how much these things taste like cigs...ug...giggles so glad you can flavor them yourself ;)

and

Visus lmfao that's awesome! I love it!

The entire 17 page thread talks about quality, usage time and price. Nice try and I did the free sample months ago. Keep praising the over priced big boys and maybe they will ask for even more. lol. I am in total agreement about quality and was in instant love when I bought my first King but it does very little when the affordability is not there. Duh!

Last edited:

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
I finally tried my "free" sample (paid for shipping). I was debating between trying it myself or giving it to a smoking friend. Well I'm glad I didn't give it away, since it didn't last more than at most 40 puffs,which would have been a sorry introduction to vaping for a newbie. The taste was eerily close to a burning cigarette, right down to a bit of burnt paper taste. At first I was enthralled, but gradually my feeling shifted to yuck, I don't need this anymore. Then the battery died. I assume this was just a dud, not the norm.

On side note, I noticed the other day Costco had a big display of Njoy 10 packs right out next to the nicotine gum and lozenges. I think it was about $51 for 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread