The costs of running this huge site are by ads. Please consider registered and supporting for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

*FREE!* REO Forum THREAD INDEX

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by Rhapsodies Fire, Feb 19, 2012.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. davelog

davelog Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 4, 2011
    Phoenix
    Don't think that I'm white-knighting for the ECF because I'm not, there are still a great many policies and attitudes here that keep me from being the regular user I once was, but I'm sure the reason for the change-over to the new forum software was for reasons that we as users can't see.

The new system is undoubtedly more efficient and scalable on the back end, the sigbanner-thwarting caching system clearly exists to save bandwidth and reduce costs there, may have better support than the old vBulletin, etc etc. As users we only see the skin around the outside, there are a great many guts below it that we are not privvy to, and if everything works right, we never even think about. Maintaining a community of tens (hundreds?) of thousands of users is no small task, and if the new system makes that more manageable, then it's a worthwhile endeavor.

2. mackman

mackman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    NorCal
    Can someone point me to the method to soften the bottles. Gota a new Reonaut with arthritis.

kkay59 likes this.
  3. nerak

nerak ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

You can place the bottles in hot water to soak to soften.

Spydro, kkay59, Debadoo and 2 others like this.
  4. rudy4653

rudy4653 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2012
    CT
    You might want to try the 9ml bottles from Vapage. They are a bit softer than stock 6ml REO bottle. Fits fine in a Grand and as a bonus you get extra 3ml of capacity. :)

kkay59, Debadoo and JC Okie like this.
  5. kkay59

kkay59 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2014
    East Texas, USA
    I have the exact same problem. After you use them a while, they do soften up though, thank goodness.

Debadoo likes this.