Free State Vapor - Premium E liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

karlyb

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2013
Hello Fellow ECF members and Vapors!!
This is our opening week and we have a coupon code for 15%off code:freestate15 :2cool:

Our Story....

"What was thee first ejuice you vaped? Do you still vape it exclusively?"

The answer I usually get is,"I started with a pre made, bulk produced ejuice and I wanted something more."More. That is what I wanted too. For awhile I wanted more tobacco flavor choices, after that more coffee flavors, then I wanted only natural and organic flavors. I wanted more quality in the ejucie and more transparency from companies. I wanted more everything, I wanted choices.

I started Free State Vapor with two partners that were in the same boat. We all have our favorite flavors and philosophy in what should be available in the market. Together, we three passionate vapors work toward the common goal of giving the customer the best quality product.
Free State Team:

Karly - (Social Media Butterfly) I have had the pleasure of talking with many of you through the internet. I am the voice of FSV on the web and enjoy my "Job" within the structure of our company. I have a strong preference for 100% VG based ejuice. I don't believe there is anything wrong with PG, I just don't tolerate it very well. I get the symptoms of strep throat the day after if I vape it. For me, it is imperative that the flavors are not lost in the VG based ejuice and that there are no hidden PG. For some ejucie I enjoy the flavor so much I will vape it knowing there is PG. But again, I like the transparency of a company that gives me that choice.

Ross - (Production Guru) He comes to us having over 11 years of experience in the production business. A master of distribution and time management, he makes sure orders are processed at the highest standard, no matter what. It is not an easy job to be the voice of reason and the boss when it comes to producing, packaging, and shipping. He does it, and does it well. He has no problems with the PG/VG based ejuice. He prefers a good mix that delivers vapor with a high throat hit. If the throat hit isn't there, it will be fixed until it is perfect.

Matt - (Taste Artisan) He is they guy with the pallet of a well versed foodie. He is our blend master and is a strong believer in organic based ejuice in glass bottles only. He is a advocate of doing things "green" and will passionately voice his opinions about the effects of natural and organic ingredients. He is also concerned with the BPA in plastic transferring into ejuice from the plastic bottles. So we don't use them, and we wont. Matt is also into rebuild-able atomizers, and all things DIY when it comes to modding. He has been vaping the longest of all those in the company. Because of his friendly and outgoing nature he will most likely be the one you meet at the vape meet ups, or in a fellow vendors shop.

Thank You All For Your Support!!:vapor:

karlyb

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2013
Thanks! We really enjoyed working with Aaron and Janelle putting the vape meet together. With all the support and buzz about the meet I have asked the bowling alley a few different times "You do understand there will be lots of vapor, right?" They tell me they understand and that I have already paid, so it's okay. lol I can't believe the growth of vaping community here in Kansas City. I can't wait to see everyone's set up and learn a few new things. :2cool:

karlyb

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2013
The launch is going great! I just wanted to thank everyone for the support. We have had a few question reoccurring so I figured we would answer them here as well.
1. Q. Do our flavors have pg in them?
A. All of our flavors are in a base of Alcohol except the bacon and tobaccos. Those flavor have a PG base.
2. Q. Do we have a B&M store?
A. We do not have a B&M store. This summer in Kansas City there have been at least 4 new vape shop that have opened. We would love if B&M stock our eliquid, but we are more of the flavor people. We list the retailers (local and nationally) that carry our eliquid on our social media outlets and our website.
3. Q. Are your e liquids premade?
A. No way. Everything that goes into our bottle is put there by us. We source out the highest ingredients from right here in the USA and mix our flavor and bases ourselves.
If there are any questions you may have you can post them here and we will answer them. Thanks and Vape Happy

15%off : freestate15

karlyb

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2013
Hello Fellow Vapors!
A couple of quick reminders. Our 15% off sale goes through this Sunday. code:freestate15
Also..
Tomorrow is the Kansas City Vape Meet!! It will be held 4pm - 8pm at Ward Parkway Lanes. (Address: 1523 W 89th St, Kansas City, MO 64114)
There will be giveaways,samples of ejuice and vapors!
Sponsors:
Free State Vapors
Volcano of Kansas City
Cigawatt
Big Daddy Vapors

Be sure to stop by and say Hi! Vape Happy!!

Last edited:

karlyb

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2013
Free State Vapor had a blast at the Kansas City Vape Meet!
We have been putting our nose to the grind stone and working hard to get orders out.

Remember ECF has it's own permanent code. ECF10 For 10%off your order.

Free State Vapors @ Vape Meet
999849_136016716608998_868937727_n.jpg 1002366_529612313775106_1391690945_n.jpg

karlyb

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2013
What a week! Lots of Vape Mail out the door. We are so thankful to all of our customers. We are getting ready to launch our second set of flavors. We wanted to launch with well known down to earth flavors, in hopes that everyone could find one they would like.
We think our introduction has gone well and now we are going to be introduce matts Botanical and Tea blends. More on these later...

karlyb

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2013
Hello Everyone!
Hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday. We worked through ours so that we could send out lots of vape mail today!!
We have a few announcements:

Free Shipping on orders Over $30!

Free Sample with Every Order!

10% Off with code: ecf10

Also, we have put a new logo on the side of our bottles to remind everyone to recycle.

me-recycle-you.png
We provide glass bottles with droppers to ensure high quality, fresh e liquid. Please do your part and let the bottle live on. Thanks!
www.FreeStateVapor.com

karlyb

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2013
Hello All!
Feedback from our new flavors has been great! We have been getting questions about the "spice" that is in the description on a few of our flavors. The spice is a blend of flavors unique to each flavor combination. It is not a spicy red pepper spice nor is it a jalapeno flavor. Our use of spices are along the lines of Anise and Ginger. We think the best flavor enhancing spices are those that one would use to give more depth and life to recipes without making it overly strong.
At our first testing session of the "Spiced Pear" I was knocked over by the real pear flavor and the spice seemed to enhance the flavor undertones all saying pear.
Matt, our flavor artisan has come through yet again.

Try it out and let me know what you think!

Free State Vapor Kansas City E-Liquid

spiced pear new.jpg

karlyb

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2013
We are proud to introduce our New Sample Trio's!!
triotobacco.jpg
triotopseller.jpg

Sample Trio – Top Sellers
Sample Trio - Tobacco
http://www.freestatevapor.com/sample-packs/

Organic Lychee Pear *Award Winner*

Organic Vanilla Mint *Award Winner*

Organic Co-Kona-Nut

Try three of our most popular flavors in our Top Sellers Sample Trio.

Trio includes Two Award Winners

Three 8ml of eliquid, that's 24ml for only $16.99

Nicotine Level: 12mg PG/VG: 50/50

Packaged in tamper evident glass dropper bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread