Free WTA Eliquid Giveaway Contest from Aromaejuice.com

Discussion in 'Aroma Ejuice' started by radiokaos, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radiokaos

radiokaos Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

FREE WTA ELIQUID GIVEAWAY CONTEST:

WHAT DO YOU LIKE OR EXPECT TO LIKE ABOUT WTA?

Now that Aroma has increased production and are able to provide Whole Tobacco Alkaloid Juice on a daily basis, we’re launching our first ever WTA contest.

(Info on WTA is available in our first post here.. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...eliquid-will-soon-available-aroma-ejuice.html )

The Rules:
    If you’ve never tried WTA, post what you’re expecting to get out of it. If you have tried WTA, post what you like about it.
    Max 2 entries per day. Please number each entry as only numbered posts will be entered (if suggested we will go by post number instead).

The Prizes:
    1[SUP]st[/SUP] Prize: 30ml (3X 10 ML Bottles) of WTA juice delivered with choice of flavors and strength. Winner will be chosen using random.org
    2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Prize: 20 ml (2X 10 ML Bottles) of WTA juice delivered with choice of flavors and strength. Winner will be judged as the best post by Aroma.

Contest ends at midnight Pacific time on March 1[SUP]st[/SUP], 2012. Winners will be posted in this thread on March 2[SUP]nd[/SUP], 2012 and winners will also receive an IM from us.

Since this is our first real contest please let us know if we are missing something or if you have a better suggestion on future contests.

Good luck and happy vaping!

2. Shilo

Shilo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

#1 I have never tried WTA but would like to very much.

3. Shilo

#2 The reason I would like to try it is because I've tried extracted tobaccos and like them and want to see if this gives me a similar satisfaction. Been curious about this for awhile but that giant thread is hard to follow- thanks for the contest :)

4. misplacedsooner

misplacedsooner Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

this sounds interesting, id like to check it out. i gave up on tobac juices as they just didnt satisfy me fully..something was missing. post 1

5. hmlessalky

hmlessalky Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Hmm, I would like to try it due to the fact that I am new to the vape scene, and although I have reduced my use of regular cigarettes to almost none (some days none at all, some days I really feel the need for a few) and would like to see if it can kill those annoying cravings I get on occasion. Even if I just used as a temporary method to get those nagging cravings under control, it would be worth it.

Post #1.

Thanks shiloh!

I didn't' number it initially since I probably will not post again, and definitely not more than 1 a day.

6. Shilo

Psst... he wants your entries per day numbered. :)

7. kyaku

kyaku Senior Member ECF Veteran

#5 I'd love to try WTA because I've heard that it not only tastes good but that it will also help me curb the urge to vape too much.

8. loxmythe

loxmythe PIF owner/moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I'd like to try wta to see if I can finally quit analogs completely.

9. loxmythe

loxmythe PIF owner/moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I'd like to try wta because I seem to be missing something from vaping

10. bjannr

bjannr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I have wanted to try the WTA, but never got up the nerve to order some. I would hope it would give a smooth tobacco taste.

11. Stubby

Stubby Ultra Member ECF Veteran

#1 I've never won anything in my life except for a bike when I was about 5 years old. It was really cool though as it had a banana seat and everything and I use to but playing cards into the wheels and they made really cool sounds, rata,rata,rata..... or something like that. Well then it got wrecked when I crashed it into a parked car, but I even got to go to the hospital, but it was not to bad and I couldn't even stay overnight..... like I wanted to.

So you see Jerry, winning something would be like the greatest things 'cause..... it would be just like when I was a kid riding my banana bike.

Besides that, there is no comparison between WTA and standard liquid. One leaves me jittery, hyper, and unsatisfied. While the other leaves me relaxed, focused. If it wasn't for the snus I would be using it full time.

Does begging help......... I can beg more it you want....... just ask the little women.

12. Stubby

Stubby Ultra Member ECF Veteran

#2 Pleeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeee

13. Island Vapor

Island Vapor Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Post #1 I want to get more satisfaction out of my vaping

14. Stoggy24

Stoggy24 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

#1 im subbing to this forum thread I've never tried this kinda juice

sent from a far away world

15. Stoggy24

Stoggy24 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

#2 what I hope to get out of your juice is a darn tootin good tabaccer juice

sent from a far away world

16. Vchick

Vchick PIF Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

#1 I have never tried WTA but would like to try it and see if it lowers my need for so much juice!

Thanks!

17. 36tinybells

36tinybells ECF Guru ECF Veteran

1 (and only). I would like to try WTA and see if and what the difference feels like. I expect to feel a difference, but not sure if it would effect me the same as someone who vapes/smokes, since I have been analog free for nearly 9 months.

18. bushmasterar15

bushmasterar15 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm hoping WTA has a smooth flavor

19. bushmasterar15

bushmasterar15 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Finding a great supplier here that is local to me is another thing I'm looking for.

20. vaptamist

vaptamist Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

#1 - Relaxes me more than normal E-Liquid without WTA.

: lavatube
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.