Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
FREE WTA eliquid GIVEAWAY CONTEST:

WHAT DO YOU LIKE OR EXPECT TO LIKE ABOUT WTA?

Now that Aroma has increased production and are able to provide Whole tobacco Alkaloid juice on a daily basis, we’re launching our first ever WTA contest.

(Info on WTA is available in our first post here.. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...eliquid-will-soon-available-aroma-ejuice.html )

The Rules:
If you’ve never tried WTA, post what you’re expecting to get out of it. If you have tried WTA, post what you like about it.
Max 2 entries per day. Please number each entry as only numbered posts will be entered (if suggested we will go by post number instead).

The Prizes:
1st Prize: 30ml (3X 10 ML Bottles) of WTA juice delivered with choice of flavors and strength. Winner will be chosen using random.org
2nd Prize: 20 ml (2X 10 ML Bottles) of WTA juice delivered with choice of flavors and strength. Winner will be judged as the best post by Aroma.

Contest ends at midnight Pacific time on March 1st, 2012. Winners will be posted in this thread on March 2nd, 2012 and winners will also receive an IM from us.

Since this is our first real contest please let us know if we are missing something or if you have a better suggestion on future contests.

Good luck and happy vaping!

hmlessalky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Imperial, MO
Hmm, I would like to try it due to the fact that I am new to the vape scene, and although I have reduced my use of regular cigarettes to almost none (some days none at all, some days I really feel the need for a few) and would like to see if it can kill those annoying cravings I get on occasion. Even if I just used as a temporary method to get those nagging cravings under control, it would be worth it.

Post #1.

Thanks shiloh!

I didn't' number it initially since I probably will not post again, and definitely not more than 1 a day.

Last edited:

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
#1 I've never won anything in my life except for a bike when I was about 5 years old. It was really cool though as it had a banana seat and everything and I use to but playing cards into the wheels and they made really cool sounds, rata,rata,rata..... or something like that. Well then it got wrecked when I crashed it into a parked car, but I even got to go to the hospital, but it was not to bad and I couldn't even stay overnight..... like I wanted to.

So you see Jerry, winning something would be like the greatest things 'cause..... it would be just like when I was a kid riding my banana bike.

Besides that, there is no comparison between WTA and standard liquid. One leaves me jittery, hyper, and unsatisfied. While the other leaves me relaxed, focused. If it wasn't for the snus I would be using it full time.

Does begging help......... I can beg more it you want....... just ask the little women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread