FreeMax FireLuke Subohm tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
I have been using the FireLuke for a little more than a week now and love it with the Kanthal DVC .15 ohm coil and the included rta section is legit. Review coming soon but thought it would be good to start a discussion thread for this great tank.

ecigwarehouse.co.uk-Freemax-Fire-Luke-Tank-4ml-5ml__34672_std.jpg

freemax-fireluke-tank-1_1.jpg

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
I currently own 3 of them.
The RBA is great and doesn't leak.
The Sextuple and Duodenary coils have great flavor and produce a good amount of cloud.
The DVC coils are good for those that like more flavor without as much cloud.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
I currently own 3 of them.
The RBA is great and doesn't leak.
The Sextuple and Duodenary coils have great flavor and produce a good amount of cloud.
The DVC coils are good for those that like more flavor without as much cloud.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I agree and am planning on buying 1 or 2 more at the ECC show in less than 2 weeks.

Reactions: Tonee N

Lady M

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
Oregon
Yes it is very nice and People do need to know I have not heard one complaint about this tank and I have been playing with a lot of tanks the last 45 days and this one is the icing on the cake, a bonus the price is affordable under 30.00 you can't go wrong .

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Shinyitus attack! I saw this a couple of weeks ago at WildVapes and was intrigued. I came across it again today in a Facebook ad from MyFreedomSmokes. I LOVE the way it looks. Downside is the rba deck being dual coil but that isn't a deal killer. Fasttech has the SS in Rainbow and Gold, but I also love the resin. Okay, I have extra money since I quite smoking over four years ago and am making juice now for a fraction of what I was paying for it pre-made. Hmm - justification much? I might have to have one of these, just for fun, but which one? The picture below shows the tanks with the 4ml glass but I actually like the mini gumball machine look of the 5ml.
AT431-5.jpg

Reactions: mjag

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Shinyitus attack! I saw this a couple of weeks ago at WildVapes and was intrigued. I came across it again today in a Facebook ad from MyFreedomSmokes. I LOVE the way it looks. Downside is the rba deck being dual coil but that isn't a deal killer. Fasttech has the SS in Rainbow and Gold, but I also love the resin. Okay, I have extra money since I quite smoking over four years ago and am making juice now for a fraction of what I was paying for it pre-made. Hmm - justification much? I might have to have one of these, just for fun, but which one? The picture below shows the tanks with the 4ml glass but I actually like the mini gumball machine look of the 5ml.
AT431-5.jpg
It comes with both the 5ml and 4ml tanks, all around it is a great value for all you get. I have the Blue resin and the SS and really like both. I have seen the purple resin, that looks good too.

It really is one of my favorite tanks this year, your gonna love it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Reactions: PJReid

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I put the gold, SS, and green resin in my FastTech cart and will sleep on it. I like the black resin too. I love the pink actually. Oh, IDK! :D Three, plus replacement glass (just in case,) will cost less than a carton of cigarettes. :) Since I haven't smoked in over 4 years, I have probably worn out that excuse. Oh, but there is juice. Now that I am mixing my own, I am saving SO much money and I have to spend it on something, right?

Reactions: mjag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread