Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
I am missing something here, there is no mention of firelord in any of my replies aside from saying there is no mention in the description?

Does the fasttech description I posted say firelord anywhere? I honestly am confused at this point.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
fasttech is wrong, not you.
The coils that you posted
$9.06 (Free Shipping) Authentic Freemax FireLuke Replacement Ceramic Coil Head (5-Pack) (FireLuke, Ceramic Head, 0.5ohm, 5-Pack) at m.FastTech.com
Are these, Fasttech is selling them as Fireluke coils when they are for the Firelord tank.
Hth
53e74843f779d8748e5e01af922ff206.jpg

Sent from the future

Reactions: mjag

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Fasttech is wrong, not you.
$9.06 (Free Shipping) Authentic Freemax FireLuke Replacement Ceramic Coil Head (5-Pack) (FireLuke, Ceramic Head, 0.5ohm, 5-Pack) at m.FastTech.com
Are these, Fasttech is selling them as Fireluke coils when they are for the Firelord tank.

Sent from the future
Ohhhh, I get it now. Well I guess I will find out which is right, the description or the picture. Now I am sooooooo invested to get these coils just from sheer curiosity, I can't wait.... lol

Reactions: Tonee N

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Ohhhh, I get it now. Well I guess I will find out which is right, the description or the picture. Now I am sooooooo invested to get these coils just from sheer curiosity, I can't wait.... lol

Sorry for the confusion, they need to name their tanks better besides the letter F.
Might as well add a Firelord 2ml tank to that order. Lol

Sent from the future

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I finally installed new coils in the gold Fireluke and wicked it up. As it did the past two times, it is vaping perfectly. Now, we just have to wait for the refill. *fingers crossed* It looks decent on my brass Tesla Steampunk. All of that talk in the other thread convinced me to take it out of the drawer for a bit of a workout.

37575885472_b5e21c536b_o.jpg

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Okay, after the refill, the tank did not immediately leak profusely, as it has done in the past, so progress. I am getting a tiny bit of leakage from one of the AFCs - just one and it isn't bad. I am going to keep using it and see what happens. This is a major improvement but not perfect either. Persevere!

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Fasttech is wrong, not you.
Hth

Sent from the future

You were right, the ceramics are not for the Fireluke per fasttech, they did not tell me what tank they work in though. I had them cancel the whole order since my shipping would go up anyway and nothing in that order I really need badly.

Thanks for the heads up, you are a FIRELORD! lol

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
You were right, the ceramics are not for the Fireluke per fasttech, they did not tell me what tank they work in though. I had them cancel the whole order since my shipping would go up anyway and nothing in that order I really need badly.

Thanks for the heads up, you are a FIRELORD! lol
They are for the Firelord 2ml tank. [emoji16]

Sent from the future
29a748c42dcde597815e1509cb383891.jpg

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.