Not open for further replies.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I figured he would have pmed you that recipe by now. You should try some irish whiskey flavor with your menthol. Then you'd have drunken fish to entertain you! :lol: Do think it would taste good.

Hmm - it's worth a try. :D :D :D Will it make @Tonee N stop torturing me?

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Hmm - it's worth a try. :D :D :D Will it make @Tonee N stop torturing me?
[emoji16]
70a1475e218e107fb09a785d79590d48.jpg

Sent from the future

Reactions: Letitia

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
With that fasttech sale the DVC are only $5.33 for a 3 pack, I love the RBA section but love those pre-builts too.

They alse just listed the ceramic coils for the fireluke for about $8 a 5 pack but they don't look like they would work, were is the threading on top? $9.06 Authentic Freemax FireLuke Replacement Ceramic Coil Head (5-Pack) 5-pack - 0.5ohm(20-50W) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Tempted to order a set anyway just to say I tried them, has anyone else tried the ceramic coils?

• Useful

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
With that fasttech sale the DVC are only $5.33 for a 3 pack, I love the RBA section but love those pre-builts too.

They alse just listed the ceramic coils for the fireluke for about $8 a 5 pack but they don't look like they would work, were is the threading on top? $9.06 Authentic Freemax FireLuke Replacement Ceramic Coil Head (5-Pack) 5-pack - 0.5ohm(20-50W) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Tempted to order a set anyway just to say I tried them, has anyone else tried the ceramic coils?
Those coils are for the Freemax Starre Pure.

Sent from the future
43022247320f59cc5c97f2e51f4e0287.jpg

• Agree

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
  • Useful

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Those coils are for the Freemax Starre Pure.

Sent from the future
43022247320f59cc5c97f2e51f4e0287.jpg

These are the ones listed for the Starre Pure, look a lot different then the ones I posted before: $8.76 Authentic Freemax Starre Pure Tank Replacement RBA Coil Head (5-Pack) 5-pack - 0.5ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I went ahead and ordered the ceramics $9.06 Authentic Freemax FireLuke Replacement Ceramic Coil Head (5-Pack) 5-pack - 0.5ohm(20-50W) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping will report back when I receive them if they work.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
These are the ones listed for the Starre Pure, look a lot different then the ones I posted before: $8.76 Authentic Freemax Starre Pure Tank Replacement RBA Coil Head (5-Pack) 5-pack - 0.5ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I went ahead and ordered the ceramics $9.06 Authentic Freemax FireLuke Replacement Ceramic Coil Head (5-Pack) 5-pack - 0.5ohm(20-50W) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping will report back when I receive them if they work.
Even their dimensions are off. The ceramic coils are 10mmX15mmX10mm.

Sent from the future

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
So fasttech has them marked wrong?

These are still my favorite: $5.92 Authentic Freemax FireLuke Replacement DVC Coil Head (3-Pack) 3-pack - 0.25ohm(50-100W) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping I still have some of the .15 DVC so am ordering the .25 this time to give them a shot.

How long do you find that the drop in coils last for you? I know it depends on the gunkiness of the juice and other factors, just curious as to a general timeframe. I have been using the Sextuple Coil, 0.15ohm in my purple resin for two weeks and I think it is slowly going on me. Two weeks isn't bad though, IMO.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Depends on the liquid. They don't last as long with higher VG and sweet flavors.

Sent from the future

I am just looking for a ballpark. I seem to recall @mjag saying in his review, that that point in time, he had been using the same coil for 2 weeks. I think I will change mine out tonight. Or, I could pop on the gold one with the RBA deck installed and decide tomorrow if I feel like RBAing the purple. Oh look, I just created a new verb. :D

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
How long do you find that the drop in coils last for you? I know it depends on the gunkiness of the juice and other factors, just curious as to a general timeframe. I have been using the Sextuple Coil, 0.15ohm in my purple resin for two weeks and I think it is slowly going on me. Two weeks isn't bad though, IMO.
Yeah, about 2 weeks is what I find as well, the DVC lasted me a little longer. My first sextuple coil was a dud though but the second one I tried was so much better.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Even their dimensions are off. The ceramic coils are 10mmX15mmX10mm.

Sent from the future
I am just going to take a shot, they are listed as Fireluke coils even though I know there supposed to be called Firelock. If there not the right ones I will test out fasttech CS. The ceramics were listed the same day as the DVC coils though which fasttech didn't have before, I know the DVC coils work, bought some of those from eightvape.com.

Eight cigs distribution also shows the ceramics for the Fireluke although there not listed at Eightvape. My spidy sense tells me there the right ones, we will see.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Yeah, about 2 weeks is what I find as well, the DVC lasted me a little longer. My first sextuple coil was a dud though but the second one I tried was so much better.

Thanks. I put my gold Fireluke on my Minikin and am cleaning the purple resin. The coil was good while it lasted but was on its last legs.

Lady M

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
Oregon
I am just going to take a shot, they are listed as Fireluke coils even though I know there supposed to be called Firelock. If there not the right ones I will test out fasttech CS. The ceramics were listed the same day as the DVC coils though which fasttech didn't have before, I know the DVC coils work, bought some of those from eightvape.com.

Eight cigs distribution also shows the ceramics for the Fireluke although there not listed at Eightvape. My spidy sense tells me there the right ones, we will see.

Should be interesting.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread