Not open for further replies.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I am just going to take a shot, they are listed as Fireluke coils even though I know there supposed to be called Firelock. If there not the right ones I will test out fasttech CS. The ceramics were listed the same day as the DVC coils though which fasttech didn't have before, I know the DVC coils work, bought some of those from eightvape.com.

Eight cigs distribution also shows the ceramics for the Fireluke although there not listed at Eightvape. My spidy sense tells me there the right ones, we will see.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Of course, you will remember to let us know. Please.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
I am just going to take a shot, they are listed as Fireluke coils even though I know there supposed to be called Firelock. If there not the right ones I will test out fasttech CS. The ceramics were listed the same day as the DVC coils though which fasttech didn't have before, I know the DVC coils work, bought some of those from eightvape.com.

Eight cigs distribution also shows the ceramics for the Fireluke although there not listed at Eightvape. My spidy sense tells me there the right ones, we will see.

The Fireluke and Firelord are 2 different tanks. The Fireluke is 25mm and the Firelord is 23mm.

But, I have been wrong before, the translation between that company and I is hit and miss.

Sent from the future

Last edited:

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Of course, you will remember to let us know. Please.
For sure I will, main reason I ordered them, I am a curious ...........lol. Not expected to ship out for another week though so gonna be a couple weeks at least.

I am not a big fan of ceramic coils but never tried a Freemax ceramic, will be interesting.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
The Fireluke and Firelord are 2 different tanks. The Fireluke is 25mm and the Firelord is 23mm.

But, I have been wrong before, the translation between that company and I is hit and miss.

Sent from the future

I am aware of that, no mention of Firelord in the description unless I missed something which wouldn't be the first time.

I hope fasttech delivers quick, the anticipation is gonna drive me crazy....lol

Reactions: Letitia

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
I am aware of that, no mention of Firelord in the description unless I missed something which wouldn't be the first time.

My last FT shipment took 9 days total, I thought I was dreaming.[emoji28]

Sent from the future

Reactions: mjag

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
My last FT shipment took 9 days total, I thought I was dreaming.[emoji28]

Sent from the future
I have been using USPS first class via Hong Kong post with great success when ordering from fasttech, problem is the coils I just ordered wont be in stock for 7 days......sigh.

A week without vapemail is like a week without sunlight......let it shine, let it shine.... let it shine. .....haha

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
@mjag and @Tonee N - I am having a problem with the RBA deck on the Fireluke. When I first wick it and fill it up, it is fine. Every time I need to refill it, it leaks after the refill. I figured that somehow I had loosened the connection of the deck to the base, so I took it apart and screwed everything as tightly as I could. It sill leaks when I vape with it. This has happened twice now. After wicking, screwing it together and filling, it is fine. Every time I refill, it leaks. Any ideas? I am going to bed now and will check in tomorrow to see if either of you has suggestions for me.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
@mjag and @Tonee N - I am having a problem with the RBA deck on the Fireluke. When I first wick it and fill it up, it is fine. Every time I need to refill it, it leaks after the refill. I figured that somehow I had loosened the connection of the deck to the base, so I took it apart and screwed everything as tightly as I could. It sill leaks when I vape with it. This has happened twice now. After wicking, screwing it together and filling, it is fine. Every time I refill, it leaks. Any ideas? I am going to bed now and will check in tomorrow to see if either of you has suggestions for me.
Is it only at the beginning you get a little leaking and after that it is fine? If so then try filling it but leaving out just a little bit less than you normally do. Sometimes if you don't leave a little space the act of closing the top cap pushes the excess juice into the juice well thus causing a leak.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Is it leaking at/above the AFC ring or from the AFC itself?
f1934f40ddf3720513eaafdee854d084.jpg

Sent from the future

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
@mjag - It starts to leak pretty badly almost immediately after the refill and doesn't get better after some liquid has leaked out, so I am not sure that is the problem.

@Tonee N - the leaking is coming from the bottom I think. I will have to wick it again tomorrow and observe more carefully. It didn't seem to be coming from the AFC. The seeping was pooling around the atty, if that makes sense. As I said, I will rewick tomorrow and post some better observations about exactly what happens when and from where.

Night, all and thanks for the help! :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
@mjag - It starts to leak pretty badly almost immediately after the refill and doesn't get better after some liquid has leaked out, so I am not sure that is the problem.

@Tonee N - the leaking is coming from the bottom I think. I will have to wick it again tomorrow and observe more carefully. It didn't seem to be coming from the AFC. The seeping was pooling around the atty, if that makes sense. As I said, I will rewick tomorrow and post some better observations about exactly what happens when and from where.

Night, all and thanks for the help! [emoji99][emoji99][emoji99]
Let's us know. I think it's the wic...ing.[emoji16]

Sent from the future

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Let's us know. I think it's the wic...ing.[emoji16]

Sent from the future
Yep, sounds like a wicking issue

If it is a wicking issue, why does it only leak after I refill? I haven't wicked it today but will at some point and see what happens.

Reactions: Tonee N

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
If it is a wicking issue, why does it only leak after I refill? I haven't wicked it today but will at some point and see what happens.
Ohhh, I misread that then, I thought it continued leaking. Try not filling it as full, leave a 1mm gap of space. The juice is being forced into the build deck from the pressure of screwing down the top cap.

A little more wicking will probably help as well, maybe post some pics of your wicking.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Ohhh, I misread that then, I thought it continued leaking. Try not filling it as full, leave a 1mm gap of space. The juice is being forced into the build deck from the pressure of screwing down the top cap.

A little more wicking will probably help as well, maybe post some pics of your wicking.

I plan to wick it as soon as I feel fully awake. Yes, I know that it is 2 in the afternoon here but after being up SO late, I woke up early today so a nap might be in order before I undertake what should be a very simple task.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia

Okay, this is what has happened both times I have wicked the RBA deck. It works perfectly, absolutely no leaking. When the tank needs refilling, it leaks like crazy after the refill. That is why I am baffled but I need to repeat and document all steps leading to the problem.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Is the AFC ring closed or open when you fill it?

Sent from the future

I close it, which seems to make the deck to loosen in the base. IDK It is a theory. I never got around to wicking it today and still have more to do than is reasonable for a tired girl on a Saturday night. Never did get the nap so I am fading fast. *yawn*

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada

Maggie at Freemax sent me an email just now regarding those coils.

"Hello ,

The firelord Coil not match the fireluke tank,There was difference feature on coils.

Thanks! "

Sent from the future

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Maggie at Freemax sent me an email just now regarding those coils.

"Hello ,

The firelord Coil not match the fireluke tank,There was difference feature on coils.

Thanks! "

Sent from the future
I am missing something here, there is no mention of firelord in any of my replies aside from saying there is no mention in the description?

Does the fasttech description I posted say firelord anywhere? I honestly am confused at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread