Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I broke the glass on mine yesterday (the horror!!!), so I decided to check my coil when I replaced it. After a week of vaping solidly on this coil it still has a TON of life left in it. The ceramic is still pristine and the cotton is barely dark. There is no gunk at all on the wire. I absolutely LOVE this setup!!!

Pure coil.JPG Pure coil2.JPG Pure coil3.JPG Pure4.JPG

Jonner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Pennsylvania
I broke the glass on mine yesterday (the horror!!!), so I decided to check my coil when I replaced it. After a week of vaping solidly on this coil it still has a TON of life left in it. The ceramic is still pristine and the cotton is barely dark. There is no gunk at all on the wire. I absolutely LOVE this setup!!!

Can you tell me which liquid you are using? Just wondering what to expect with mine since it's pretty sweet.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Can you tell me which liquid you are using? Just wondering what to expect with mine since it's pretty sweet.
I'm using Autumn Spice by Vape Moar. It's a light-colored juice and it does vape fairly cleanly, but even for this particular juice the coil is still much cleaner than I was expecting. I really do love the hybrid cotton/ceramic coils and I think this one is going to be really easy to clean and reuse.

Reactions: Wworrells

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
i've had mine for about a month....now i am getting an err message...either low resistance or check atomizer....i changed the coil twice and still am getting the same err message...any ideas anyone?
I just read about this issue when I was reading some reviews on this tank. Some people are saying that removing the coil and reseating it can help with that, but other than that I haven't read any other fixes. What mod are you using the tank on?

cappy24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
remsenburg new york
i tried two different mods same result....
I just read about this issue when I was reading some reviews on this tank. Some people are saying that removing the coil and reseating it can help with that, but other than that I haven't read any other fixes. What mod are you using the tank on?
two different mods same result...sigelei-150 and wismec rx200....i cleaned it change the coil did everything...if i lossen it up a bit i can get it to fire....but sporadic....i ordered another one because i really like this tank....i'm getting every crazy err message the mod has....i even got no juice in coil...

Reactions: cooladdict

DrTorben

Aug 27, 2016
I received my 2nd Pure tank today, I'm now the proud owner of a silver and a black tank I won in a Heaven Gifts contest. I may never ever need another type of tank! Amazing flavor, beautiful clouds, and not a drop of leaking at all!!!
How about juice consumption? I´ve got my Herakles Pro and its really heavy on the consumption, and it´s also leaking. You can see the juice level dropping after every inhale...
It´s consuming twice as much as my Vaporesso target tank...

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
How about juice consumption? I´ve got my Herakles Pro and its really heavy on the consumption, and it´s also leaking. You can see the juice level dropping after every inhale...
Not having any leaking, not even weeping from the bottom. I think it uses juice at about the same rate as my Target tank...maybe a little more because I can't seem to put this tank down!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
i tried two different mods same result....

two different mods same result...sigelei-150 and wismec rx200....i cleaned it change the coil did everything...if i lossen it up a bit i can get it to fire....but sporadic....i ordered another one because i really like this tank....i'm getting every crazy err message the mod has....i even got no juice in coil...

I wonder if it's a problem with the 510 pin? It sounds like the tank and not the coil since you have already tried changing out the coil.

There's a no juice in coil message?? That must be on the Sigelei because I have the RX200 and I've never seen that message. I do vape my tanks dry occasionally, lol.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I received my 2nd Pure tank today, I'm now the proud owner of a silver and a black tank I won in a Heaven Gifts contest. I may never ever need another type of tank! Amazing flavor, beautiful clouds, and not a drop of leaking at all!!!
That's it, I am definitely ordering a black one. I love this tank, and I need a black one for my abalone Hotcig R150, lol! The sliver one looks okay on that mod, but the black one is kinda perfect!

Reactions: redrebel821

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
The Pure tank is definitely a thirsty tank, but you get every bit of the flavor and vapor out of your juice. Between that and the zero-leak thing I am more than willing to forgive the thirsty! :D

Reactions: redrebel821

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
That's it, I am definitely ordering a black one. I love this tank, and I need a black one for my abalone Hotcig R150, lol! The sliver one looks okay on that mod, but the black one is kinda perfect!
I think this is it for me...no other tanks needed! I love it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread