• Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Thanks you love our starre pure tank by freemax. The starre pure tank with ceramic kanthal coil,The ceramic coil are different with other ceramic coil. freemax new ceramic coil is thermostability 1600-1800C
Yes I LOVE the hybrid ceramic/cotton coil. The flavor and vapor are the best I have tried. I am very into ceramic coils and have tried most of the ones on the market, but this hybrid coil is my favorite because of how well it performs.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
what was problem on your starre pure tank ,Could you let us know,Hope We can help you ,Thanks!
I have had problems with other tanks leaking, getting too hot, or spitting hot juice in my mouth but not the Starre Pure. It has eliminated all of these issues for me! I do know that some people are having problems with the coil reading "no atomizer" on their mods, though. I actually ran into something like this today. Whenever I tried to vape my mod (Hotcig R150) would ask me if it was an old or new coil. I changed the coil and the problem went away.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
so if i twist and fiddle with the tank a bit i get it to work.....but whatever...i like the tank so much that i ordered another one....cooladdict...i think your right that its probably the pin...
I can't think of what else would cause that, considering you tried different coils. Can you return the one you have for an exchange? You shouldn't have to deal with a faulty tank! :( I am ordering a second one, too. I neeeeed a black one, lol. :D

Buckeyevapen

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2016
I've been meaning to follow up: my AMAZING wife not only got me the freemax starr pure in black I might add, but also the gun medal SMOK Alien mod. I must say it is a fantastic combo. As for the tank. I love the fact that the coils aren't "top heavy" meaning that their lower range isn't realistic. I have found in the past that the lower end of coil wattage to be non functional in the past. Not so with the starr. I am getting a brilliant vape in the low to mid 20s. Going on my 3rd week with the first .5 coil and it is showing 0% in slowing. I'm no cloud chaser but I get plenty to cloud the windshield if you get my drift. The flavor so crisp and clean. To me it has the performance of a real tank with the leak proof design that the cubis provided but with an infinitely better vape. Haven't tried the .25 yet. Saving it for a rainy day. I have not experienced any of the shorting issues others have so I can't speak to those. My experience has been 10/10 with this tank. Highly recommend.

Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I bought 2x pure tanks. Both leak like crazy. I thought it was me. Gave both of them to a friend to try. Same thing with new coils he bought. Absolute waste. Every single ceramic tank has leaked that myself or friends have tried. It can't all of doing it wrong. We're not newbies to vaping either.
How strange! Where are they leaking from? Is it happening when they are upright or lying on their sides? I have had absolutely zero leakage with either of mine and I have changed out the coils multiple times in both. I'm not saying I don't believe you at all. I am just trying to figure out why you are 0 for 2 with these tanks! Did you get them recently enough to try and exchange them? When they work right they are absolutely incredible.

Bahamaman

Jul 24, 2016
Ft. Worth, TX
I am just finishing week one with my new Starre Pure, and it has displaced my Griffin 25 plus. While I do love my Griffin, its tendency to leak/weep is just incredibly frustrating, and prevents me from using it when away from home.

The Starre Pure beats the Griffin for flavor, is competitive with the Griffin for cloud production, and NEVER LEAKS. Now if Freemax would only consider two possible changes in version 2: a 5 ml+ tank, and improved machining on the top cap threads.

I'm running the .5 coil, between 35 and 40 watts, with 70/30 VG/PG DIY juice, on top of a Fuchai 213.

Buckeyevapen

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2016
I bought 2x pure tanks. Both leak like crazy. I thought it was me. Gave both of them to a friend to try. Same thing with new coils he bought. Absolute waste. Every single ceramic tank has leaked that myself or friends have tried. It can't all of doing it wrong. We're not newbies to vaping either.
Where are the tanks leaking from?!

Reactions: cooladdict

Buckeyevapen

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2016
I am just finishing week one with my new Starre Pure, and it has displaced my Griffin 25 plus. While I do love my Griffin, its tendency to leak/weep is just incredibly frustrating, and prevents me from using it when away from home.

The Starre Pure beats the Griffin for flavor, is competitive with the Griffin for cloud production, and NEVER LEAKS. Now if Freemax would only consider two possible changes in version 2: a 5 ml+ tank, and improved machining on the top cap threads.

I'm running the .5 coil, between 35 and 40 watts, with 70/30 VG/PG DIY juice, on top of a Fuchai 213.

In addition to your suggestions how about the worlds first ceramic RBA option?!?!?!?! This tank would be my life time tank with that.

Jonner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Pennsylvania
I like them quite a bit I guess...
StarrePure.JPG

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation

Both excellent suggestions for changes in V2! I would love to have this tank in a 5 ml size. I agree with the improved top cap machining, too. It's a minor annoyance in an otherwise perfect tank but smoother threads would would make make it all the way perfect. :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
In addition to your suggestions how about the worlds first ceramic RBA option?!?!?!?! This tank would be my life time tank with that.
That would be awesome! I am really surprised we didn't see that tech this year. It was the year of ceramics, for sure. Hopefully we see it in 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread