FreeMax Starre Pure Ceramic Tank

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by Wworrells, Oct 19, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jonner

Jonner Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    How are you washing them up? In the old days I used to soak my cartomizers in boiling water and then dry them out....

cooladdict and redrebel821 like this.
  2. redrebel821

redrebel821 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    I literally popped mine into hot water for about 15 minutes and then just rinsed it.

cooladdict and Jonner like this.
  3. Buckeyevapen

Buckeyevapen Senior Member

Jan 22, 2016
    Has anyone tried to rewick one of the coils?

4. Jonner

Jonner Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    I haven't but Todd's review of it on YouTube showed him do it successfully.

5. Buckeyevapen

Jan 22, 2016
    I still say Freemax should make a ceramic RBA option and all would be well. I'm really surprised more folks don't have this tank. It's ridiculously awesome!!

redrebel821, cooladdict and Jonner like this.
  6. Buckeyevapen

Jan 22, 2016
    Officially finished month number two of the same coil today. 11/09/2016 through 01/09/17. Average 3ml per day. Flavor is just as crisp and clean as ever. Vapor production unchanged.

cooladdict and Jonner like this.
  7. cooladdict

cooladdict Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    I also drop them in boiling water and let them soak for a while, then dry them out. I have used my ultrasonic cleaner on them when I am doing tanks and parts and I don't notice any difference either way. I was using denture cleaner on the cCells, though. I would drop them into a bowl with a denture cleaner tablet and let them soak overnight, then rinse them under the tap, and THEN put them in a mug of microwave-boiling water to let them soak again for a while. It was a lot of work for not much more payoff. Rinsing and clearing out the middle with a Q-tip or one of those little brush/toothpick thingies for braces works great. The cotton on these coils holds up quite nicely!

redrebel821 likes this.