FreeMax Starre Pure Ceramic Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smeef

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Williamsport, PA
In addition to your suggestions how about the worlds first ceramic rba option?!?!?!?! This tank would be my life time tank with that.

The Gigue Dolphin tank is a rebuidable ceramic coil. If you want straight RTA, the Moradin RTA has a ceramic base with Velocity style post.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
I guess I'm thinking more of a ceramic RBA option for the Starr Pure. I think that would be pretty darn awesome.
Yes, because who knows if we not be able to get coils for this tank in the future? Then what happens to this beautiful well made tank then if we cannot get coils for it? An RBA would be perfect to be able to keep vaping this tank in the future!
So far I have only stockpiled 5- 5 packs of the coils away and will continue to purchase more for the future!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Well I can officially attest to the fact that this coil will hold up to a big ol' vape at 150 watts, lol! Not that I would recommend it, though. My Hotcig r150 accidentally got bumped up to 150 watts and although that surprise vape was HOT and harsh, my coil (and my lungs!) survived, lol. I tasted burnt coil for a couple of vapes but that resolved quickly. DISCLAIMER: Don't try this at home. :D

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Hey Guys,

How does this tank compare to the original crown tank? If anyone has both I would love to hear from you.

Also is there a Delrin drip tip which would suit this tank?

Thanks.
I do not own the original crown so I can't compare. I like the drip tip on the Starre Pure, I have the black and the outer part is metal, but there is delrin or ceramic on the interior of it. Any standard drip tip will work with this tank.
Fast Tech has tons of drip tips.

Jonner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Pennsylvania
Hey Guys,

How does this tank compare to the original crown tank? If anyone has both I would love to hear from you.

Also is there a Delrin drip tip which would suit this tank?

Thanks.

I have both the original Crown and this tank. I prefer the Starre over the Crown, but they are both great tanks.

Jonner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Pennsylvania
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Inappropriate language in video

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I had me a little scare with my Pure tank! We were on vacation (locally, but for 4 days) and I got cocky and only brought 2 mods, both with Pure tanks on them. I was filling one of them and when I went to recap it it cross threaded. UGH!!! I had to dump the whole tank and package it up so I could deal with it at home, which left me with just ONE mod and ONE flavor, lol!! It took me a bit to get it unstuck once I got home, but I did it without ruining the threads. I have never had that issue with my black Pure tank but the silver one is suspect now. :D I haven't heard of this being an issue, but just a heads up to be careful when replacing the top cap after a refill. I am considering ordering a third one as a backup, but I have been holding off just in case there is a v2 in the works. Has anyone heard anything about that possibility?

Buckeyevapen

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2016
Yes, because who knows if we not be able to get coils for this tank in the future? Then what happens to this beautiful well made tank then if we cannot get coils for it? An RBA would be perfect to be able to keep vaping this tank in the future!
So far I have only stockpiled 5- 5 packs of the coils away and will continue to purchase more for the future!
This is exactly what has happened. I cannot find coils for the Starr Pure anywhere.

Sad really. It's almost like one has to kick out and fall for a tank that everyone else likes so that the manufacturer keeps making the coils.

Sigh...

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
This is exactly what has happened. I cannot find coils for the Starr Pure anywhere.

Sad really. It's almost like one has to kick out and fall for a tank that everyone else likes so that the manufacturer keeps making the coils.

Sigh...

I get mine from Fasttech
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10013641/5787300-authentic-freemax-starre-pure-tank-replacement
https://www.fasttech.com/products/3007/10013641/5787301

I order these when they are having a sale so I can save another 10%-15% off. Granted FT is slow- but I have been stock piling these, so I am in no rush, and these are the cheapest I could find!
I won the Freemax Starre Pure tank, and discovered that this is a great tank and need to make sure I have the coils to keep using it!
I agree with you - companies put out these great tanks and then make it near impossible to find the coils! Why oh why can't they make sure they are producing coils too?
I recently won the Joyetech Penguin- same problem, the coils and pods are impossible to find!

Reactions: Eskie

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017

Sigh...

I get mine from Fasttech
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10013641/5787300-authentic-freemax-starre-pure-tank-replacement
https://www.fasttech.com/products/3007/10013641/5787301

I order these when they are having a sale so I can save another 10%-15% off. Granted FT is slow- but I have been stock piling these, so I am in no rush, and these are the cheapest I could find!
I won the Freemax Starre Pure tank, and discovered that this is a great tank and need to make sure I have the coils to keep using it!
I agree with you - companies put out these great tanks and then make it near impossible to find the coils! Why oh why can't they make sure they are producing coils too?
I recently won the Joyetech Penguin- same problem, the coils and pods are impossible to find!

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I get mine from Fasttech
$9.53 Authentic Freemax Starre Pure Tank Replacement RBA Coil Head (5-Pack) 5-pack - 0.5ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
$9.26 Authentic Freemax Starre Pure Tank Replacement RBA Coil Head (5-Pack) 5-pack - 0.25ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

My Vapor Store just got the coils and pods in for the Penguin last week. I think Origin vape may have them too. I ordered both from MVS last week and they arrived yesterday. Now I can switch flavors in my Penguin!

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
My Vapor Store just got the coils and pods in for the Penguin last week. I think Origin vape may have them too. I ordered both from MVS last week and they arrived yesterday. Now I can switch flavors in my Penguin!
I got mine from Cloudy Peak Vapes- Joyetech-Penguin Coils! Available Now!
They had a Memorial Day sale for 15% off- but didn't have the pods yet, but will be getting them soon.
I checked out MVS and they are sold out of the pods(tanks)
Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully more shops get them in stock!

Reactions: Jingles
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread