Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Got home early today and my Billiard General Stummel was waiting for me. It didn't take long to open the box. It's a dna 40 so I threw on a Crown with an ni200 prebuilt coil @ .15 ohms and it's vaping great.

I want to thank Sam & Ashley, great communication and they were very nice folks to work with on this pipe. This pipe is beautiful and I am lucky to have added it to my stable of custom pipes! The folks that create these do amazing work.

FTM.png

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
Got home early today and my Billiard General Stummel was waiting for me. It didn't take long to open the box. It's a DNA 40 so I threw on a Crown with an ni200 prebuilt coil @ .15 ohms and it's vaping great.

I want to thank Sam & Ashley, great communication and they were very nice folks to work with on this pipe. This pipe is beautiful and I am lucky to have added it to my stable of custom pipes! The folks that create these do amazing work.

FTM.png
Very Nice.....................................

Reactions: Marc411

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
"Paradox", French West Indies
That is a thing of beauty you have there Marc. I'm not a pipe guy YET! but hope to elevate and gracefully glide in that direction lol
I especially like that you are using the latest rta Merlin as part of your setup-looks the biz.
Cheers
Juicy

Reactions: Marc411
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread