Frenilla from Nicoticket - WOW

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by carrielsal, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. carrielsal

carrielsal Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Frenilla!!!!!

There are not words to describe this ejuice. There are not many flavors that I like in general. My tastes run towards coffee blends, vanilla, vanilla custards, and cinammon. I recently fell in love with Custard's Last Stand, but then there was Frenilla that was available for a few days.
    Frenilla is a limited production flavor that I was lucky enough to obtain on Nicoticket's last production. I have tried many other vanilla flavors, but nothing that compares to this! Now I know why Nicoticket offers 500ml bottles!

2. DasBluCig

DasBluCig Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Frenilla uses Clark's home-steeped vanilla base that he uses for other flavors like CLS and CB...so he doesn't release the Frenilla often...
    My 30 ml bottle of Frenilla has a BOD of 10/31/13......so I'm letting it "rest" awhile before vaping it a lot.....but I DID drip some a week or so ago.....OMG!! Utopia!!:D
    I've promised myself to hold off "testing" it again until after Thanksgiving dinner....it'll be a great complement to a big slab of homemade pecan pie a la mode (Ben & Jerry's VANILLA, of course!!;))!!!
    Happy (vaping) Trails!

3. Vagabondnurse

Vagabondnurse Super Member ECF Veteran

I think pecan pie with a whiskey pecan ice cream sounds quite nice.
    Whiskey & Pecans Pint - Jeni
    You could even pair your sweet potatoes with sweet potato and torched marshmallow ice cream.
    Sweet Potato with Torched Marshmallows Pint - Jeni

I'm quite sad I missed out on Kent's limited run of Frenilla. I would like to try some to kick up some of my other juices. Sometimes I want Custard's Last Stand and sometimes I want a little more vanilla. Maybe next time, Kent makes some really good juice.

4. Mr.Mann

Mr.Mann Visit the PIF Sub-Forum Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    So is Frenilla "custard" too?

5. Vagabondnurse

From what I understand, no, it's not a custard but a French vanilla vape.

6. Mr.Mann

Supporting member
    Well, duh! :laugh: ;)

7. dwarfcat

dwarfcat Super Member ECF Veteran

Just tried to order a couple 30ml bottle from nicoticket but it wont take my amex card. It was an option in the drop down box but gives me an error when submitting my order :-(

8. Bryan lord

Bryan lord Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

They don't accept AMEX. Think they charge like 5% to vendors or something outrageous.

-Lord

9. Vagabondnurse

Sorry, I was at work, end of a 12 hour shift....

I may have to retract my prior statement. Since the juice is no longer on his website I had to look elsewhere for a description. The review of Frenilla on AlltheJuices.com says it does have a custard base. Sorry for the initial misinformation.
    Frenilla by Nicoticket | All the Juices

10. jdrewry

jdrewry Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I have a long road trip to make for Thanksgiving. I plan on vaping this on the way...:p

11. Mr.Mann

Supporting member
    No worries. :thumbs: That's the information I was looking for. Even though, I should just ask Kent if that flavor has those ingredients I steer clear of. I thought they might since the base is the same as CLS, but I wasn't sure. I should still ask.

12. carrielsal

carrielsal Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I no longer remember what the description stated, but it tastes nothing like a custard. It's just a clean vanilla flavor.

13. DaBucs

DaBucs Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    The Frenilla, has a heavier dose of his vanilla extract...I don't really taste the custard. def a difference in taste to the CLS :)

14. Bella Chic

Bella Chic Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I ordered creme brulee. Sounds delicious. I don't see the Franilla guess he sold out of that one already.

15. Telly R

Telly R Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Good evening folks. The Frevanilla sounds like an amazing vape; definitely would love to have some if it ever come back....

Update:
    Vagabondnurse, answered my question about Frevanilla and Creme Brûlée bellow.

16. Vagabondnurse

Frenilla is currently a discontinued juice. However Kent does occasionally limited edition flavors like Frenilla and Grandma's Cinnamon Danish.

Nicoticket's Custard's Last Stand appears to presently be in stock.

Here is the Creme Brûlée description from the website:
    "We've captured a classic. It goes by many names: burnt cream, crema catalana, and Trinity creme among them. This culinary delight is most affectionately known as Crème Brûlée. "CB" features a rich custard base, topped undertones of burnt/flamed caramel. Katy and I like it more than Custard's Last Stand (CLS), but there are many that will disagree. (Hot Topic?) This is an eLiquid that could easily be served with a bottle of sweet white wine."

17. Vagabondnurse

Nicoticket is a one man operation. Kent had to discontinue several flavors in a business decision to keep his sanity and production/shipping times down to a minimum. Frenilla was one of the flavors cut from the normal lineup. Hopefully he will offer it again (along with others) in limited release form at least. For Veteran's Day he gave away a small bottle of grape cotton candy juice I believe with every order.

18. jdrewry

jdrewry Ultra Member ECF Veteran

From what I've observed on Nicoticket's site, doesn't Kent rotate those "Limited Time Only" juices? I kind of like that. I'm waiting for the "Oreo" juice to come around...gives me an excuse to stock up on the available juices, as well as get those Limited Time ones. :p

19. Telly R

Telly R Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Thank you so much for taking the time to explain what's really going on. You have answered all my questions. This makes we want to support Kent and his business even more.

Again, thank you.

20. Bella Chic

Bella Chic Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I see Franilla may be available soon. Possibly the beginning of December. I will be stalking the website so I can see/taste what all the rave is about. I got Creme Brulee a few days ago and have it steeping. I can't wait to.start vaping it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.