Fresh new halo game...check this out all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenRawToast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
LA, CA, USA, NA, SOL
The more and more i think about this contest, the less pleased I am with it.

Allow me to explain why. It has too high a barrier of entry. I had assumed that the main idea behind the contest was to get people who have never tried Halo some Halo in their hands, so hopefully they would become loyal customers.

This new game, works on the premise that participants have already sampled Halo Juices. If that is true, does that not sort of go against the spirit of what the game had been about before?

Someone tell me I am wrong, or enlighten me.

p.s. I already voted a page or so back, for Capt Jack.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
The more and more i think about this contest, the less pleased I am with it.

Allow me to explain why. It has too high a barrier of entry. I had assumed that the main idea behind the contest was to get people who have never tried Halo some Halo in their hands, so hopefully they would become loyal customers.

This new game, works on the premise that participants have already sampled Halo Juices. If that is true, does that not sort of go against the spirit of what the game had been about before?

Someone tell me I am wrong, or enlighten me.

p.s. I already voted a page or so back, for Capt Jack.

well early numbers games included mostly Halons (of course they werent called Halons, they were neolithic shadows of the luminous beings that would become Halons, i called them Derrick), and eventually the games blossomed out to a larger subset of end-users.

could be the same way here, get the locals to chomp at the bit, see how it runs....then expand the premise of the game to allow for newer potential customers. maybe additional rules, or goals, or shellfish, or subsets of subsets of incremental paradigms will be merged with the existing ruleset to allow for an expanded user base.

or maybe i'm just hammering away on my keyboard like a monkey wondering why the sock-monkey wont talk to him and getting lucky that actual words are appearing on screen.

who knows? i certainly dont....

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
It's a contest, not a game, per say.

And Cinder is asking to choose between Tiki and Cap't Jack. If I was asked to choose between jammin' with Clapton or or Van Halen, I could make a choice, having not played with either one. But just like that, now I wanna go play some White Room and Panama.

By stirring up some curiosity, players might venture forth, lured by the descriptions here, and pop for a bottle.

(10% off juice every day with the secret code, ECFTEN2014 )

Plus a chance at a free 30ml?

(OK, it's better than the Quisp/Quake contest, where the only winner was Quaker Oats!!)

The question is how long before the mention of Longhorn until the appearance of ISBN...

and one more thing,...

I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you.

Sage-femme

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2014
Beautiful Central Florida
Tiki has the most wonderful smell and exotic taste. I'm not a tobacco fan but I loved the spicy taste of Tiki. Didn't get a lot of the "hint" of menthol either. But as Dynamic DaveO says, the aroma lingers A . LONG. TIME!!! Not for vaping in a closed up automobile for sure ... unless you like the linger, then vape on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread