• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

From the Lehigh Valley (Allentown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

partyannimal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Near Jim Thorpe, PA, USA
Hi everyone!
I am thrilled to have found a Pennsylvania Vapers area on this forum!!

I'm originally from Allentown and moved to Carbon county (Slatington) with my ex husband right after high school. We moved back and forth between Lehigh County, the Jersey Shore, and Carbon County several times before I settled here near Jim Thorpe after my divorce.

I've found one vape shop in Hazleton online, and wondered if anyone knows of any other good ones in the area since that one is about 45min away. I go to Allentown to visit family, but the closest brick and mortar shops I've found after searching online seem to be in Bethlehem or near there. I don't really want to spend too much time/gas driving if it's not worth it.
Maybe I should open my own lol.

B.t.w., I'm a fairly new vaper, just started mixing my own juice, and I have an eGo-K 1100 and a ONEblow 650 that I've been alternating a T3 and CE5+ on. I think the CE5 is fried at this point though, so I ordered an Evod and some other bottom feeders from fasttech last month. Apparently they haven't been very fast lately though, so I haven't gotten them yet. I also ordered 2 DV BCC Clearomizers from DiscountVapers today, to keep me content for a little while lol.

I'm currently enjoying two juices that I made myself, one is a Vanilla Cupcake (FA) and Violet Candy (FA) concoction that oddly tastes like Juicy Fruit gum, and another that is a mix of Marshmallow (FW) and Watermelon (FW) which is pretty good, but could probably use a good steep because I can't really taste the watermelon. I have heard many people say that it's a common issue finding a good watermelon though, and it's yummy for what it is none-the-less lol.
:vapor:
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Jturse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier discussing business in unauthorized area
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread