Flavours: Lemon Bomb
Berry Blast
Pink Ice

Cost: £15~
Bottle Size: 30ML
Nicotine: 3MG & 6MG
VG/PG: 80VG/20PG

Front Line E-Liquids - Lemon Bomb

This is a light lemon cheesecake with a graham cracker crust. On the inhale I get a smooth creamy lemon, which is light and has no overpowering qualities. The exhale delivers a slight lemon cream with a heavy graham cracker crust. To me, this tastes of a creamy lemon pie that is heavy on the crust. Lemon dessert liquids are some of my favourite and over the years I have tried alot, very few are worthy of a mention but this one is definitely is!

If I could change anything with this liquid it would be to increase the soft creamy lemon and reduce the graham crust. However with that being said it is a fantastic dessert liquid that would have any lemon pie lover wanting more. I rate this liquid a solid 7/10 and could vape it happily all day but maybe not all week.

Front Line E-Liquids - Berry Blast

This is a simple mixed berry liquid. On the inhale I get a balanced blend of sweet berries and this remains the same throughout the whole vape. The liquid is simple but provides everything you expect from a fruity berry juice

This is not my favorite e-liquid of the 3 but by no means is it bad. If I could change anything it would be to add a little more strength to each of the berry flavours and give the mix a bit more of a fruity punch. I rate this liquid a 5/10 as it is a good fruit mix however it's not anything new and needs a little bit more concentrate to really bring out all the flavours.

Front Line E-Liquids - Pink Ice

This one is a pink lemonade with a hint of menthol. Before all menthol haters automatically switch off it truly is a light hint of menthol that you only pick up on the exhale. The inhale greets you with a soft pink lemonade which is a lot smoother than most I have tried and the exhale keeps that refreshing lemonade but with cool hint of menthol. This is the perfect summer vape with excellent measurements of each flavour.

This was the most surprising of them all, as i'm not a massive fan of menthol and many claim to have a “hint” but turn out to use way more menthol than needed. This is not the case and I believe they hit the nail on the head with this one. I wouldn't change anything with this liquid as it is just what it wants to be. I rate this liquid 7/10 as it is a pink lemonade liquid and I surprisingly enjoyed the cool menthol on the exhale.

Packaging / More Info

This e-liquids packaging is 100% unique. In the metal tub you receive 1 x metal dog tag which actually feels of good quality, 1 x microfiber cleaning cloth and your e-liquid bottle (this may vary due to TPD regulations, some come with 3 x 10ml bottles and others have a 20ml bottle with a 10ml nicotine shot to make 30ml)

This liquid I believe uses sweetener and because of this your coils won't last as long.

More info on Front Line: Front Line Liquids - Ultra premium Max VG Eliquid

Review by UK Vapester
https://youtube.com/ukvapester

UK VAPESTER (@UKVAPESTER) | Twitter

UK Vapester

https://www.instagram.com/uk_vapester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread