Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Our ECF Banners are FROZEN IN TIME! Help is create some new ones!

BANNER CONTEST: Make a forum signature banner for ECF since our OG Quit Banners are FROZEN IN TIME! 400px × 65px

SUBMIT ALL ENTRIES TO bannercontest@nicoticket.com

IF YOUR ENTRY IS CHOSEN TO BE INCLUDED ON OUR WEBSITE - YOU WILL RECEIVE A COUPON CODE WORTH $25!!

cSPC4yc.jpg

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
OH this is fantastic!!! Can't wait to see what folks come up with. I have no clue how to do these things, but please please please make em with lots of purple in em folks!! lol Hopin we can chat in this, since it's not a pick a number type of contest, if this isn't ok, just delete it. :)

my 2cents, it would be nice to at least have the quit date listed prominently. Maybe even to list quit smoking date and began vaping date. You can do both or just one, cuz some folks still smoke a lil bit, or the dates may be different.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I hope they're actually working, and others have reported that too, but let us know in a couple days. It could be that they've only updated. Since they're cached here, they will update from time to time. Kinda like the broken watch that's right twice a day.

ETA: well this was just posted by retired1
well, I can't insert the quote from here.......... but anyhow, he said that they set the cache to update 1x/day. So they should at least be within 24hrs not sure what time of day they update.

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
They are actually working - but they are only updating once daily (which is more than enough for me)! That said, I would like to get "flavor specific banners" without counters - you are welcome to "borrow" any imagery on the website or use your own!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread