Frustrated!!! Ave Juice website

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Kusa, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kusa

Kusa Full Member

Ok trying to order on low supply went to the site awhile back and some of my juices were not available for 2 weeks I said ok, I waited
    they came up and of course we all work and it seems they are only open a few hours but thats ok too so I finally had a day off and bam there is the site open and added my cart and was excited i made it before they closed but then Their new website was chopped on the right hand side of the screen on my Ipad so i said maybe its a mobile thing that wouldn't let me complete my purchase so i tried the pc , same thing so then i sent a help ticket and got a reply it was resolved and i went again to the site and at this time CLOSED again but the site still was chopped on the right side sent another lengthy help ticket and it seems I am only getting a form letter of the last reply
    .... Anybody know whats going on? I am dangerously low and sadly i don't like anything but avejuice. It Rocks when they are open

2. gthompson

gthompson Free at last Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    No one in here works for AVE. They have a supplier forum.

3. shatner

shatner Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    At the checkout page zoom out a bit. Ctrl + mouse wheel down. You'll see the button. Just do it tomorrow morning.

4. gthompson

gthompson Free at last Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    What else have you tried? Lots of good juice out there.

5. Kusa

Kusa Full Member

Oh by the way gt thomson thanks for your informative reply after asking if anyone else is having problems, your a gem??? We'll it has been resolved by a phone call from Ben himself to me to go over any website problems. He was having a problem which was resolved in the time from my previous post. This makes me say this company cares!!! I did have a conversation with the great boba creator on the phone. What a quality guy!

6. Kusa

Kusa Full Member

I have tried mrs. Ts various blends. Not bad but not my bag This stuff called tennessee cured. Horrible after a month steep some other brands

7. Caridwen

Caridwen ECF Moderator Senior Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Glad you got it resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.