Frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoahsMomma429

Dec 13, 2016
Hey! So I'm new to vaping. I quit smoking and started vaping 3 weeks ago. I started with a cool fire 4 and an aspire cleito. A family member gave me a 75w sigelei. I don't know what's going on but I don't really get much flavor from this tank. I've tried the .2 and 3, .4 coils and it hasn't made a difference. I've tried running at 20w, to 55w, 40 being what I do most. I've tried full airflow, which I get a lot of spitting from. 3/4, half and about 1/4. No increase in flavor. I've tried different brands of juice, different vg/pg. Nada. My brother has a mod and is using a triton v2 and it tastes amazing. Am I doing something wrong? It's not vapor locked, I don't get dry hits.

Reactions: David Wolf

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hey! So I'm new to vaping. I quit smoking and started vaping 3 weeks ago. I started with a cool fire 4 and an aspire cleito. A family member gave me a 75w sigelei. I don't know what's going on but I don't really get much flavor from this tank. I've tried the .2 and 3, .4 coils and it hasn't made a difference. I've tried running at 20w, to 55w, 40 being what I do most. I've tried full airflow, which I get a lot of spitting from. 3/4, half and about 1/4. No increase in flavor. I've tried different brands of juice, different vg/pg. Nada. My brother has a mod and is using a triton v2 and it tastes amazing. Am I doing something wrong? It's not vapor locked, I don't get dry hits.

Sometimes a Tank just Isn't Right for someone.

If you like your Brother's Triton v2, maybe you should just get one of those? Or ask your Brother to give you one for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread