FSUSA Excel File : Flavor Trackers/ Simple Descriptions+Links / Steeping Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stifle

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
San Diego, CA
Hey all,

This is the first fully functional release of the excel file I've been putting together for a few days.

The first two sheets provide descriptions of the juice and easy links to the specific juice page on FSUSA.com. They also include flavor trackers that allow you to log what flavors you have tried and how you felt about them.

The third sheet is an even more simple description and link spreadsheet for each juice in the FSUSA catalog.

The fourth sheet is a pretty basic steeping tracker. By entering in the start date of your steeping for each individual juice the spreadsheet will automatically track how long it's been steeping. You can also list dates that you tried the juice on and record your various findings on up to 4 different tasting session throughout each steep!!!

The great thing about the juice that FSUSA puts out is not only the quality but also the variety. And, I like to think that this spreadsheet makes it a little easier to navigate and record all of the choices they give us for AMAZING JUICE!!! As David says, juice ages like fine wine...so I put in the steeping tracker so it becomes a little easier to remember just how long that bottle of hopscotch has been marinating and we can track to see which steep time gives us our perfect vape.

This is a work in progress, please let me know of any variations or changes you would like to see as well as any bad links etc. found within. As always this is open for anyone to use and manipulate to their heart's content!

Thank You to all the ECF FSUSAers and especially David and Pam and all the staff at FSUSA..thanks for putting something out there that we all love so much!

Enjoy!!
View attachment FSUSA Excel1.0.xls (All 3 files in one...listed individually below)

View attachment Steeping Tracker.xls
View attachment FSUSA Flavor Tracker 1.0.xls
View attachment FSUSA E-Juice Flavors.Descriptions.Links 1.0.xls

- Stifle

BIG THANKS TO HAIRBALL and Dusty D for getting the lists started in previous posts!

****EDIT - DO NOT CLEAR OR DELETE ANY DATA FROM THE "DAYS/WEEKS STEEPING COLUMNS" ON STEEPING TRACKER!! THEY ARE TIED TO THE DATES THAT YOU MUST MANUALLY ENTER AND WILL LOSE FORMATTING IF DATA IS CLEARED OUT MANUALLY. SIMPLY CLEAR THE DATES YOU ENTERED MANUALLY AND THE CALCULATED VALUES WILL AUTOMATICALLY DISAPPEAR!! Keeping this sheet unprotected meant people could customize the sheet more easily. If anyone knows of a simple solution to this, please let me know!****

Last edited by a moderator:

hotone

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Toronto
****EDIT - DO NOT CLEAR OR DELETE ANY DATA FROM THE "DAYS/WEEKS STEEPING COLUMNS" ON STEEPING TRACKER!! THEY ARE TIED TO THE DATES THAT YOU MUST MANUALLY ENTER AND WILL LOSE FORMATTING IF DATA IS CLEARED OUT MANUALLY. SIMPLY CLEAR THE DATES YOU ENTERED MANUALLY AND THE CALCULATED VALUES WILL AUTOMATICALLY DISAPPEAR!! Keeping this sheet unprotected meant people could customize the sheet more easily. If anyone knows of a simple solution to this, please let me know!****

Thanks for this spreadsheet it is pretty cool and I like to work with spreadsheets.

You could protect the sheet with no password or a known password like FSUSA posted at the top of the spreadsheet. If someone really wants to customize it they can but it would prevent people accidentially deleting the formulas.

Stifle

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
San Diego, CA
The only one that opens for me is the FSUA E-juice flavor. The other two only shows the toolbar. Anyone else having trouble?

Not sure what the problem is..I'm going to be updating and sending it back out here shortly just to have it up to date as my last unofficial official act :)

Give me a day or so and it'll be fixed..probably a new thread though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread