FSUSA Juices that are good out of the package

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
If all of your juices are pre-made, shouldnt they ALL taste good right out of the box?

They are pre-made for us. They hand mix them themselves when we order them (except for the samplers). Some juices are better after steeping awhile. Their flavorings are very concentrated and the steeping time gives the chance to the flavors to "mellow". Some juices, however, are good to vape "right out of the box". This doesn't mean that steeping time won't make them any better as well.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
They are pre-made for us. They hand mix them themselves when we order them (except for the samplers). Some juices are better after steeping awhile. Their flavorings are very concentrated and the steeping time gives the chance to the flavors to "mellow". Some juices, however, are good to vape "right out of the box". This doesn't mean that steeping time won't make them any better as well.

Well said, chimney :)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Yay! I can finally intelligently comment on FSUSA juices!

Good out of the botle:

Hopscotch
Bubblegum
Hypnotic Mist
Lemon Sicily

**edit: I was going to fix my spelling, but realized the irony of me speaking about my intelligence and then misspelling "bottle", lol**

Ha, ha! I think that you are really enjoying all that juice!

VanderVape

Moved On
Nov 17, 2010
Wyoming
Yay! I can finally intelligently comment on FSUSA juices!

Good out of the botle:

Hopscotch
Bubblegum
Hypnotic Mist
Lemon Sicily

**edit: I was going to fix my spelling, but realized the irony of me speaking about my intelligence and then misspelling "bottle", lol**

Lol, sounds like your juice has your full attention. Nothing wrong with mispelling. :)

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
I just got an order today, and more than half were fabulous right from the mailbox:

5ml, 24mg, 50%PG/50%VG:

• Pepsii (OMG - nailed it!)
  • Voodoo (but I have a feeling it will just get better)
  • Peaches & Cream (cream is faint, but flavor is great)
  • Butterfinger (loaded into a tank cart, probably will never have time to steep!)
  • Fruity Paradise (mango taste now, hoping steeping will show more)

Sample size, 24mg:

• Chocolate Biscotti (right on the nose flavor! This was a bonus, and I'll be ordering a full size next order!)

The flavors I didn't list were ones I thought had too little flavor, could be I was tasting too many in one day?? Anyway, they were good, just "light" to me - letting them steep.

All dripped using an ego P/T, regular 510 atty's

Anaconda

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2011
Freddy Beach, NB, Canada
Banana Nut bread (24mg 50/50, sample) Awsome
MaxBoro (24mg 50/50, sample) My favorite vape EVER!!! (gets better with age... tried again 3 weeks later, even better than day one)
French Toast (24mg 50/50, sample) yummy
Strawberry Shortcake (24mg 50/50, sample) Sweet and delish
Cinamon Bun (24mg 50/50, sample) just a bit of cinamon, not overpowering
Peach Tea Nice (24mg 50/50 30ml bottle) tea taste with a bit of peach, just enough.
Green Tea (24mg 70pg 30 vg, 30ml bottle) A very natural tasting green tea
Dark Vapor (24mg 50/50 sample)
Wyatt Earp (24mg 50/50 sample)

Thanks for the tips, putting in an order in like 5 mins... can't wait for it to get here

monsterkitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2010
southwest
The difference is the flavorings used. FSUSA uses FlavourArt to flavor their liquid. It is the most condensed available and only gets better with time. Some of the weaker more watered down flavors lose strength but FA gains strength.

is flavourart more condensed than loranns? loranns flavorings have a very strong aroma. can't say i like them better, just wondering which was stronger.

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
is flavourart more condensed than loranns? loranns flavorings have a very strong aroma. can't say i like them better, just wondering which was stronger.

Yes, that's what she's saying. Flavourart flavors are more concentrated and will get stronger as they "settle" into the mix whereas something less concentrated will find it's mark soon and stay there.

monsterkitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2010
southwest
Yes, that's what she's saying. Flavourart flavors are more concentrated and will get stronger as they "settle" into the mix whereas something less concentrated will find it's mark soon and stay there.

i have the flavorings from fsusa and loranns, i just mixed up some vanilla tahity tonite. i'm going to let it sit for a week, i'm sure it will be delicious.

does anyone know what percentage flavor fsusa puts in their juices? i put in 20%. i hope i come close to the way they make it.

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
i have the flavorings from fsusa and loranns, i just mixed up some vanilla tahity tonite. i'm going to let it sit for a week, i'm sure it will be delicious.

does anyone know what percentage flavor fsusa puts in their juices? i put in 20%. i hope i come close to the way they make it.

I heard that it was between 1% and 5% but I'm not sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread