Status
Not open for further replies.

zerominusone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2011
in your house
All of Johnson Creek juices are great fresh from the mailbox. I contacted them and asked if they needed to steep. They replied, "No, all our juices are aged at least 10 days before they are sold." All of Quick nic Juices are made fresh when you order so they diffinately need time to steep. But all juices get better the longer they sit.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Regular peach will stay clear, but definitely steep it. Did you try taking the cap and tip off for a day? That always helps. :) I used to vape regular peach a lot, but once peach white came out, I found that I like it better. If you love peaches, down the road, definitely try it! It's a pretty pink transparent color. :)

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
defiantly will try. I always uncap for 24 hours. I love the real flavor not a candied one. Thank you hun.

You're like me. I love real fruit flavors and hate the ones that taste like candy! The regular peach definitely doesn't taste like candy. The main difference between peach and peach white is that the peach white has a bit more of a 'real' taste to it. I don't know if you noticed, but today, a new peach flavor was released (Just Peachy). I'm definitely going to try it. By the way, before I forget to tell you, I used to mix peach and vanilla together. It was such a nice combination of flavors!

rook2pawn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Oakland, CA
sweetcloudsvapor.com
i have to say Gummy Bear is awesome out of the box. It vapes so well and its such a clean taste even though its sweet, its not sickly sweet the way it can get with some ry4's (im still waiting on my 306 to vape the VapeRite VR4 "correctly")

So i absolutely adore CoolMist from Halo..

Is there anything like CoolMist from FreedomSmoke? CoolMist is "menthol" but has such a wonderful delivery of taste and no aftertaste, and no overly strong menthol icyness, and is really quite sweet the way a melon or fruit would be..

That said anything like CoolMist from FSUSA?

JamesRubMyFeet

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Tucson
i have to say Gummy Bear is awesome out of the box. It vapes so well and its such a clean taste even though its sweet, its not sickly sweet the way it can get with some ry4's (im still waiting on my 306 to vape the VapeRite VR4 "correctly")

So i absolutely adore CoolMist from Halo..

Is there anything like CoolMist from FreedomSmoke? CoolMist is "menthol" but has such a wonderful delivery of taste and no aftertaste, and no overly strong menthol icyness, and is really quite sweet the way a melon or fruit would be..

That said anything like CoolMist from FSUSA?

You should try our Menthol Artic. It's supposed to be a more soothing menthol flavor. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread