Funny comment from smoker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makahowin

Sep 30, 2013
Ohio
Here's all the things I have been told about vaping and EVERY one by current smokers:
You know those things are worse than cigarettes???
I am not ready to give up my "man card"??
You are going to get pneumonia inhaling all that liquid??
Popcorn lung???
Inhaling oil cannot be healthy???
When did you join the Geek Squad???
Real men smoke cigarettes???
You quit cigarettes but you vape, so why don't you just quit altogether??
There is still nicotine in those things so they are still as bad as cigarettes???
I used to defend my stance and attempt to educate those that question my choice. I now just reply...You are absolutely right!
You can't fix stupid and I am not going to waste my time defending my choice. There is enough information out there that they can research and make their own decision. I will still provide education and encouragement to those who ask for it, but I will not defend my choice to vape.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Here's all the things I have been told about vaping and EVERY one by current smokers:
You know those things are worse than cigarettes???
I am not ready to give up my "man card"??
You are going to get pneumonia inhaling all that liquid??
Popcorn lung???
Inhaling oil cannot be healthy???
When did you join the Geek Squad???
Real men smoke cigarettes???
You quit cigarettes but you vape, so why don't you just quit altogether??
There is still nicotine in those things so they are still as bad as cigarettes???
I used to defend my stance and attempt to educate those that question my choice. I now just reply...You are absolutely right!
You can't fix stupid and I am not going to waste my time defending my choice. There is enough information out there that they can research and make their own decision. I will still provide education and encouragement to those who ask for it, but I will not defend my choice to vape.
I just tell them I'm not vaping.

This here is a steam powered remote detonator. I'd move if I were you.

Tapatyped

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I just tell them I'm not vaping.

This here is a steam powered remote detonator. I'd move if I were you.

Tapatyped
A good ole Gibb's Smack to the back of the head with a Cherry Bomber should do the trick for those not willing to listen when you explain....it's not smoking, it's vaping!
dFKwd9W.gif

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
I've been reduced to a general eye roll when I hear others comments on vaping. Too much info out there now for people to make idiotic, uneducated suppositions. If they are a smoker, I tell them they are right and that they should continue to smoke. I tell them how much I miss the two pack a day expense, stinking like an ashtray and how I'm jealous that they won't have to put up with that annoying "living" thing much longer!

Who_Dey_1991

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2016
Ohio
I've been reduced to a general eye roll when I hear others comments on vaping. Too much info out there now for people to make idiotic, uneducated suppositions. If they are a smoker, I tell them they are right and that they should continue to smoke. I tell them how much I miss the two pack a day expense, stinking like an ashtray and how I'm jealous that they won't have to put up with that annoying "living" thing much longer!
That's a good old fashioned Dr. Cox rant right there.

I'm a man, and I can change, if I have to, I guess.

10Pups

Jan 14, 2017
Orange, California
Still learning about vaping myself but I do have enough ammo to defend my position. What I have learned to not do is turn into into a "who is smarter contest"/ People become defensive and competitive easily.
What shuts them up the quickest is this > Everything in this machine to make clouds is used in food. Almost all food. And, if you have ever been in a busy restaurant kitchen I bet you have never seen the chef wearing a respirator with haz-mat filters have you ? He is breathing about the same thing. <
Now this may or may not be true but it ends all the stupid remarks. As for the explosive hazards I always point to natural selection. If you do something stupid you deserve to have your face blown off. Hopefully to the point you can no longer breed. God knows we have enough stupid for the media to put in our faces now.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Stupidest smoker quote to me.
" I can quit whenever i want."..

I'm a large 6,1 220lb Chrome Dome. No one walks up to me.
Not even the Homeless..
I ain't skeerd of no dang giant vapin' :D
i'm a giant 5' 1/2"... but hey i'm taller than my 4'9"(probably 4'7" with age) irish mother lmao.
Ima short person too :shock:

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Walking into a store today passing a smoker with the serious winds today my cloud went right into the guys face and he says............ Damn man what it that? I said my own Green Apple Dew Berry e-Liquid and he just gave me a big thumbs up and took a drag of his cigarette and made that disgusted face! I laughed............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread