Future flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwarfcat

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Grand Rapids MI
as far as my vote for future flavors, I like the local idea..I would snap up some Traverse City Cherry or some Mackinac Island Fudge, you could have your Holland "dutch apple cider" or a Motown smoooth Vanilla Vibrations!! LOL..sooo many flavors so little time!! Im rooting for Michigan and for you Mr.E!! Your both keeping it real

Agreed with all of this. I grew up in Indiana and outside of basketball and corn there was no pride in local goods and traditions. Ive been here about a year and LOVE how intense people are with their love of the state and keeping things local. I do my best to get local goods and support the state. Im even putting together a christmas gift for a long time friend back home im calling "pure michigan". Its a big box of tons of local salsas, mixes, popcorns and sauce from around michigan. Expand to make the "pure michigan" line of flavors with names using cities and traditions from around the state.

AmyK

Account closed on request
Aug 2, 2013
Stand alone flavors are something we've been working on!! Blueberry and Cherry to come very soon, hopefully! Just gotta get that perfect mix down :D Nothing but the best for you guys!
That makes for a very happy me! I cannot even wait for those flavors to come out. I'm getting really bored with totally wickeds blueberry...I know there is something better out there. And I have yet to find a cherry that tastes sweet, and not medicinal. You guys have worked some magic with your e juice, and I'm certain when you nail these flavors, they will be amazing :)

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I love the idea of blackberry. something with a kick.
I love the fruity flavors, but i am tired of strawberry or raspberry in most of them.
would love to see maybe black and blueberry. black and blueberry mixed
would oatmeal cookies even be possible?

another company i know makes one that reminds me of coconut flavered oatmeal cookies.
i just don't like the coconut so much....

but i still have so many flavors to try out, but i can say i have tried all the flavors i initially HAD to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread