1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Future flavors?

Discussion in 'Mister-E-Liquid' started by sda2010, Nov 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sda2010

sda2010 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Any wintergreen or black(or slightly sweet) coffee flavors planned? I didn't notice any on the website.

2. typocinnamongrl

typocinnamongrl Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hi sda! We have Green Van. It's a wintergreen and vanilla flavor. Sounds like it would be right up your alley! For coffee we have Espresso and Jamocha Haze. :D

3. Viajames

Viajames Full Member

green van is the cats meeoww too!.

4. Viajames

Viajames Full Member

as far as my vote for future flavors, I like the local idea..I would snap up some Traverse City Cherry or some Mackinac Island Fudge, you could have your Holland "dutch apple cider" or a Motown smoooth Vanilla Vibrations!! LOL..sooo many flavors so little time!! Im rooting for Michigan and for you Mr.E!! Your both keeping it real

5. typocinnamongrl

mmmmmmmmmm Vanilla Vibrations!! What an awesome name idea :D We're working on a new vanilla blend. I'll see if we can put that name up to a vote when it's ready!

6. JohnQPublic

JohnQPublic Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Volcano makes this chocolate hazlenut concoction that is absolutely delicious. Choconilla. Subtle and outstanding. But their prices are just too high for me. I'd love to see Mr. E-Liquid give it a shot.

7. dwarfcat

dwarfcat Super Member ECF Veteran

Agreed with all of this. I grew up in Indiana and outside of basketball and corn there was no pride in local goods and traditions. Ive been here about a year and LOVE how intense people are with their love of the state and keeping things local. I do my best to get local goods and support the state. Im even putting together a christmas gift for a long time friend back home im calling "pure michigan". Its a big box of tons of local salsas, mixes, popcorns and sauce from around michigan. Expand to make the "pure michigan" line of flavors with names using cities and traditions from around the state.

8. AmyK

AmyK Full Member

A stand alone Cherry, and Blueberry would be marvelous.

9. typocinnamongrl

Stand alone flavors are something we've been working on!! Blueberry and Cherry to come very soon, hopefully! Just gotta get that perfect mix down :D Nothing but the best for you guys!

10. AmyK

AmyK Full Member

That makes for a very happy me! I cannot even wait for those flavors to come out. I'm getting really bored with totally wickeds blueberry...I know there is something better out there. And I have yet to find a cherry that tastes sweet, and not medicinal. You guys have worked some magic with your e juice, and I'm certain when you nail these flavors, they will be amazing :)

11. mutzie

mutzie Full Member

Would love to see Clove, Spearmint & Blueberry!!!! :)

12. Ladiekali

Ladiekali Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I love the idea of blackberry. something with a kick.
    I love the fruity flavors, but i am tired of strawberry or raspberry in most of them.
    would love to see maybe black and blueberry. black and blueberry mixed
    would oatmeal cookies even be possible?

another company i know makes one that reminds me of coconut flavered oatmeal cookies.
    i just don't like the coconut so much....

but i still have so many flavors to try out, but i can say i have tried all the flavors i initially HAD to try.

13. AmyK

AmyK Full Member

I've been bugging Dave & Dan for a while about getting a stand alone Blueberry. Also, Boysenberry would be a great flavor too, little bit sweeter than a Blackberry. I have faith in these guys, they will make it happen in due time :)

14. AmyK

AmyK Full Member

Green Van is amazing!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.