Future home for NT family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
Folks, if this sub forum will close, I say we should move the discussion elsewhere. I am fairly new, but if nothing else, we could probably create "Nicoticket" thread under "General e liquid discussion" sub forum and migrate there when time comes. Anyone else has any other ideas? I was hoping that with Clark releasing his recipes, there could even me NT forum of its own...? Just a thought.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
If you have recipes and will be discussing making them then DIY e-liquid would be the right place - you could call it something like DIY Nicoticket Recipes

...but if it's a chat thread it should go in the Lounge :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Folks, if this sub forum will close, I say we should move the discussion elsewhere. I am fairly new, but if nothing else, we could probably create "Nicoticket" thread under "General e liquid discussion" sub forum and migrate there when time comes. Anyone else has any other ideas? I was hoping that with Clark releasing his recipes, there could even me NT forum of its own...? Just a thought.

I think the lounge is the right spot - we "came up" as a one thread wonder when we were in the Supplier Forum. Fastest threads on the forum, chatterboxes. I sometimes refer to them as the good ole'days - there are 1000s and 1000s of posts in this forum that will be archived... someday I'll take the time to go back and read all those posts.

I told Classwife to wrap it up at the end of the month, or sooner... once it's archived we won't be able to post in it.

Cheers to the community, nuf' said.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
If you have recipes and will be discussing making them then DIY E-Liquid would be the right place - you could call it something like DIY Nicoticket Recipes

...but if it's a chat thread it should go in the Lounge :)

The deal was IF we drained the inventory in the warehouse THEN I would release SOME of my recipes. We came up horribly short - 15,000 bottles went in a dumpster - lots of 18mg and 0mg. I'll probably still release some recipes - and if I do it will be via the newsletter. In any case, the recipes I do publish are my gift to the DIY community. Before anyone asks - no Virus, No Wakonda, nothing tobacco since I actually make that flavoring. The same is true of the vanilla, but there is a workable substitute - it'll never taste like mine though. The rest of it - the fruit, the bakery stuff - probably going to publish that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread