Future vaping technology. What does it hold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
hmm I was thinking about the injector idea.

I got a visual image sort of like miniature car fuel injectors spraying the exact mix of the PG/VG/Flavor base with the percentage of nic dialed in. Measured spray onto the a coil for optimal vapage.

If something like this were to come about I think vaping would truly become an art...

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
hmm I was thinking about the injector idea.

I got a visual image sort of like miniature car fuel injectors spraying the exact mix of the PG/VG/Flavor base with the percentage of nic dialed in. Measured spray onto the a coil for optimal vapage.

Now take that idea up to "Measured Spray"....

Inject a measured spray across a neutral field where a laser vaporizes the e-liquid!

No coil, No wick, Nothing to taint the vape, now that would be AWESOME :vapor:

Scarey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2013
Lafayette, IN, USA
Now take that idea up to "Measured Spray"....

Inject a measured spray across a neutral field where a laser vaporizes the e-liquid!

No coil, No wick, Nothing to taint the vape, now that would be AWESOME :vapor:

That might play hell on the flavor, since it kind of excludes steeping, by its very nature.

Also, you would have to throw in a magnet, just to confuse mentally unstable circus performers and the internet...

Last edited:

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Colored vapor that glows in the dark.

I think I'd be a little hesitant about inhaling that... and if normal vaping sets the "smoking-nazis" off, I think colored/glowing vaping would make their heads explode, and how safe can something be if it explodes heads? :)

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
That might play hell on the flavor, since it kind of excludes steeping, by its very nature.

Also, you would have to throw in a magnet, just to confuse mentally unstable circus performers and the internet...

Ah yes I forgot about the clowns and such, this the patented Darth Vaper Dual Function mod!

With this new mod you have no problems with those around who complain "Why are you doing that here"? "Can't you see this is a smoke free area"...

<insert light saber initiation sound>

WHAM......no more annoying or complaining 'tards! Also doubles as a CRT, Clown Removal Tool :vapor:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
What ELSE is coming?
A proprietary-thread cigalike battery for $5, good for up to 100 recharges, paired with NON-refillable carts for $10/pak.
All courtesy of Big Tobacco.

A no-leak tank, even with altitude changes.

"juice injection".

A coil with a life expectancy of at least a year.

"Adjustable coil temperature"

EGO sized 10,000 Mah battery

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
I think I'd be a little hesitant about inhaling that... and if normal vaping sets the "smoking-nazis" off, I think colored/glowing vaping would make their heads explode, and how safe can something be if it explodes heads? :)

At some point, one might be tempted to demo the taser function.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion

Now this a novel idea; glowing colored vape that if blown directly on "Smoke-Nazis" cause cranial combustion....film at 11!

I'd buy the :censored: outta that juice!

And I am a DIY guy!

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
What ELSE is coming?
A proprietary-thread cigalike battery for $5, good for up to 100 recharges, paired with NON-refillable carts for $10/pak.
All courtesy of Big Tobacco.

I think these are already on the market....Blu!

BTW: Don't these contain over 4000 known chemicals so they can be as harmful as smoking the real thing!

I mean what would be the point of Big Tobacco making something that wasn't harmful, why that's un American!

Last edited:

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
I hope they come up with a super ejuice that feels exactly like smoking but is healthier than the original e juice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:vapor:
If you want TH, get 24-36mg juice and drip it on a dual coil rda...
But smoking is nasty. Why taste burny death when you can taste delightful fluffy cake or snozzberries? Somebody please tell me there's a snozzberry flavor... somebody link it.. please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread