Future vaping technology. What does it hold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Here ya go.
Snozzberry!
one here, and one here.

If you want TH, get 24-36mg juice and drip it on a dual coil rda...
But smoking is nasty. Why taste burny death when you can taste delightful fluffy cake or snozzberries? Somebody please tell me there's a snozzberry flavor... somebody link it.. please :)

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Inductive charging-
    touch.jpg

Popular Products For Turkey Vmax Mod Ecig - Buy Vmax Mod Ecig,Popular Products For Turkey,Vmax Ecig Product on Alibaba.com

CRkfx1

Aug 8, 2013
    Waco
    Okay, future of vaping. Here's my idea...

Do away with coils and wick via a solidified/gelled PG solution that rests on a hot plate to vaporize. I've been working with a chemist to try and make this happen. It's proven very difficult to find a non-toxic addition to blend PG into a solid form.

Imagine never dealing with messy juices, wicks, and coils again. I know, pipe dream, but still working on the idea for the hell of it. I actually got the idea from PBursado's April fools video.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 3, 2013
    rounding third and heading home...
    Just wanted to see what kind of ideas people might like to see in vaping technology.

i can imagine a tank that holds multiple flavors. In the same tank is a compartment that holds the nic. You could then dial up the strength that you wanted with each hit. During the day you might prefer a 6, then at night with your adult beverage you could dial it up to a 12 or 18. If a non-smoker wanted to try your vaper for the first time, you could dial it down to zero. I know that right now that tank would be the size of a beer bottle but with future innovations maybe the juice could be concentrated and we could keep it smaller.

That's my idea. Anyone else have any?

the first backpack mod or maybe a hat vapebong? great at tailgating or games!

wrath186

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2013
    Scranton, PA
    I would like to see something with a smaller profile similar to the Advair device. A discus would be more ergonomical; you could have groves molded into part of it. If you were to rip off the Advair design directly and tweak it your mod could hold a decent sized tank(it may have to be oval shaped to accomodate thickness). Your electronics, chips, burners and switches would also have to be tweaked, but I'm not sure by how much. Hmm, the more I think about it the more I think it may be possible.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 4, 2009
    The State of Confusion
    I would like to see something with a smaller profile similar to the Advair device. A discus would be more ergonomical; you could have groves molded into part of it. If you were to rip off the Advair design directly and tweak it your mod could hold a decent sized tank(it may have to be oval shaped to accomodate thickness). Your electronics, chips, burners and switches would also have to be tweaked, but I'm not sure by how much. Hmm, the more I think about it the more I think it may be possible.

Are you for real:

1330902_f520.jpg

As in Independence day "I have got to get me one of these"!

Not only will it keep your bronchial tubes open but it is also your vaping mod!:vapor:

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 4, 2009
    The State of Confusion
    Here ya go.
    Snozzberry!
    one here, and one here.

Now I have to wonder, the second one is called Snoozberry Wallpaper, now which part of this e-juice description has me concerned, let me think....

HAVE LOST YOUR FRICKEN MIND!

Snoozberry Wallpaper....ah huh? So what does wallpaper taste like? Has this guy been hitting the vape too much is my question, and if so do I trust 'em to mix anything!?

LOL :vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:
    :vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

Last edited:

Tatsel_Morte

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Just wanted to see what kind of ideas people might like to see in vaping technology.

i can imagine a tank that holds multiple flavors. In the same tank is a compartment that holds the nic. You could then dial up the strength that you wanted with each hit. During the day you might prefer a 6, then at night with your adult beverage you could dial it up to a 12 or 18. If a non-smoker wanted to try your vaper for the first time, you could dial it down to zero. I know that right now that tank would be the size of a beer bottle but with future innovations maybe the juice could be concentrated and we could keep it smaller.

That's my idea. Anyone else have any?

I've been playing with that idea myself, but I think of it more as a "fully hybrid mod" rather than just a tank system. Like if you take a tube mod, reduce the battery chamber to 18350, sucks I know but stay with me, you could section the rest off into say 2 ml tanks and run an adapted ink jet system. Each chamber has a dial which will limit it's flow to the jet. In this way, you could mark the nic chamber with 6, 12, 18, and 24 and because the over all flow can only be so much per puff, it would be able to accurately limit it. If each injection were limited to say .1 ml, it could be set to add a touch more or less of that as nic. If I only had the money and access to machining, I'd damn sure be working on it...

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 4, 2009
    The State of Confusion
    CNN 10/3/2099

Today the FDA has recalled all existing Darth Vapor E-Cig mods stating they pose a potential danger to those who do not vape!

Several reports have been cited that inadvertently E-Cig smokers referred to as Vapers have accidentally engaged the Light Saber feature of the mod causing bodily harm to those around them, significantly these reports have been only on non-vapers, and smokers.

There have also been several reports that in the work place these mods have become more than a irritation to non-vapers, but actually have caused undue stress and loss of life.

Live report on channel 134 @ 11:00 PM EST

Last edited:

Oomee

ECF Veteran
    Aug 6, 2013
    UK
    How about an Apple IVape ?
    Have the cool Apple design look , work as well as any other , but not better .
    All the parts will have different names (atomizer can be called disseminator etc) , the parts are not available to the public , only the complete device .
    lastly , it will cost ten times the price of the dearest competing product . :p

Either that or a PV that is also a incense burner , so I can dress as a priest and vape where I want ? ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread